o n e h u n d e r e d t h i r t y s e v e n

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE, THIS WILL BE THE LAST UPDATE FOR A MONTH, BUT I PROMISE IN BETWEEN MY TESTS I WILL MAKE SURE TO WRITE SO I CAN COME BACK WITH A COUPLE OF UPDATES. 

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO

DO I WAIT FOR THE SERIES TO FINISH BEFORE I FINISH THIS BOOK, OR DO I WRITE A ALTERNATE ENDING, HOW I WANT THE SHOW TO FINSIH, AKA HOW I WANT THEO AND DARYL TO END UP, OR DO I MAKE A CONCLUSION DUE TO HOW THE SHOW ENDS.

LET ME KNOW

LOVE YOU ALL 

IM SORRY BECAUSE THIS IS SAD

BEACONHILLS024

Three days had passed since the attack and Aaron had lost his arm.

Theo and her father were better than ever, Theo stayed out of his way, allowed her opinions to stay to herself.

Daryl was a little distant, she knew he was up to know good, but as long as he was safe, his decisions were none of her business.

Carl, Rick, Michonne, Judith, Daryl and Theo were having a family meal with one another, something they hadn't been able to do in a very long time.

"Hey" Theo smiled at the door, Carl opening it.

"Why did you knock?" Carl laughed at her, she wore a pair of jeans, a black and gold top, trying to make an effort.

Daryl had managed to find a clean pair of black jeans as well as a clean black shirt.

"I dont know" Theo laughed as she walked in, Daryl right behind her, Carl shutting the door behind them.

They all sat at the table, Michonne carrying Judith on her hip, Rick bringing out the large bowl of spaghetti and meatballs.

"To family" Rick held up a glass of wine, the table cheering with their glasses.

"Family" They all smiled as they dag into their food.

"So, there is something I want to talk to you kids about." Rick smiled as he placed his cutlery down.

Carl and Theo looked at their father, signalling for him to continue.

"Judith is growing up, she is beginning to talk as you know, and we were hoping you would be okay with Judith calling Michonne her mom" Rick pointed between the two girls.

Carl smiled, nodding to the idea.

Theo however looked a little unsure.

"Theo?" Michonne looked at her worried.

"Do you want us to call you mom too?" Theo asked, generally trying not to sound rude, but it came out with more attitude than what she wanted.

"That's up to you" Rick looked between his children.

Daryl held onto Theo's thigh, hoping to calm her.

"Carl and Judith should be able to call you mom, but I can't do that" Theo shook her head.

"That's fine" Michonne tried to smile, she was a little heart broken, but she expected that answer too.

"Maybe one day" Theo smiled as she continued to eat, causing Carl, Michonne and Rick to smile to the ground, knowing perhaps one day that will be true.

Daryl and Theo shared a small smile, glad to feel like things were somewhat back to normal.

"Are you coming out to the bridge tomorrow, we need all the help we can get" Rick asked Theo as he continued to eat.