o n e h u n d e r e d t h i r t y n i n e

AHHHHHH

OMG THIS CHAPTER

I LOVED THESE NEXT TWO. 

GET FUCKING READY...

4 years passed.

Theo went down a serious path of depression, but she was lucky enough to have her brother back by her side...

Flashback...

Theo rode back into Alexandria, numerous people walking towards her with worry.

Carl ran in front of the others as soon as he saw her face, she had been crying a lot.

"T?" He called out to her as she avoided eye contact. "Theo, talk to me" He begged.

"It's done" She cried out, finally looking up to her brother, "We're done. Daryl and I" She finally broke down, her brother rushing to her side as she practically collapsed off of her bike.

"It's okay" Carl tried to calm her while Rosita and Aaron tried to keep others away.

"Come on... I've got you" Carl told her

End Of Flashback...

They were closer than ever, he was now 19, Theo was 32, and Judith was 12.

(YES I KNOW THAT I HAVE SWITCH UP THE AGES HERE BUT IT NEEDS TO BE DONE IN ORDER FOR EVERYTHING LATER ON TO MAKE SENSE)

It had been 12 years since the start of the apocalypse.

Daryl was home in Alexandria again, but he kept his distance. He and Theo tried to stay civil for the sake of the community, and for the fact they still loved one another.

There had been days where there was a lot of sexual tension between the couple, people like Rosita telling Theo she just needed to have hate sex with the man to get over whatever was hanging over her head at the time, but Theo refused. 

There was one night however where she lost all control. 

Another Flashback...

6 months ago

"Everyone okay?" Theo asked as she got back from a run with Aaron and Rosita, walking into the main armoury room, bumping into Carl and Daryl. 

"Yeah, just going over some things, making sure we have enough weapons, I know we have our own blacksmith now after losing touch with Hilltop, but I think we need to start training other to learn how to make some, just incase" Daryl suggested, not looking at Theo as she nodded.

"Yeah, if we can start teaching some of the teens, as well as start getting the school to try teaching them it too, we will have a few generations knowing what they are doing" Theo smiled as she handed in some of the spare weapons she had borrowed.

"I'll right up some suggestions with Michonne, hopefully she doesn't turn them down again" Carl sighed as he grabbed a piece of paper, leaving Theo and Daryl alone. 

"Thanks for doing that with him, I think he is beginning to get the hang of the bigger responsibilities now" Theo smiled as she walked up to Daryl. 

"Yeah. No problem" He nodded finally looking up at her. 

"Daryl, this doesn't have to be awkward, we were friends before we were together, we can be friends again" Theo sighed as Daryl stood to count some of the new knives that had been brought in.