o n e h u n d e r e d f i f t y s i x

Theo ran towards Negan's cell, slamming the door behind her as she fumbled with the keys.

"Go now" Theo scrambled, her hands shaking with anger as she unlocked Negan's cell.

"Theo..." Negan tried to calm her.

"Go, because they might kill you, the plan is in motion from her on out, do not fuck this up Negan" Theo looked up at the tall man as she opened the door.

"There is a bag about 9 feet from the back entrance, it has food and water but when you find those skin fuckers do not bring it with you" Theo chewed her nail as she passed him a jacket.

"Theo" Negan grabbed her before giving her a hug.

"Please... you know what to do" Theo hugged him back.

She pulled away before opening the door, the coast was clear.

"Theo..." Negan tried to speak. 

"I'm pregnant around 3 months, keep her away until then" Theo begged as Negan smiled at her happily, hugging her once more before looking around and running.

Theo ran out after him going in opposite directions.

She swiftly made a move back to her house, opening the door, slamming it behind her before crashing down onto the sofa.

"Theo?" Rosita called out from the front room, Coco in her hands.

"Holy crap you scared the life out of me" Theo sighed. "What are you doing here?"

"I need you to do me a favour" She walked towards Theo, sitting beside her.

Theo looked at her carefully worried about what it could be.

"I need you to make sure Siddiq is okay, he won't talk to me" Rosita begged, her eyes slowly releasing the tears.

"Okay..." Theo calmly nodded, knowing she needed this more than he might.

Since the arrival of Alpha, and after what she did, he had barely spoken on the matter.

He witnessed 11 of his friends, strangers, and family be beheaded in front of him, leaving him alive, stuck with the images and screams in his head.

"Rosita" Theo grabbed her hand, "Can I ask you to promise me something?" Theo returned the same look as what she had only moments ago.

"Anything," She smiled.

"If something ever happens to me, will you take care of Lydia. Watch over Jude and Rj?" She asked carefully.

"Of course I will, Theo, I owe you my life, anything." Rosita smiled.

"In that case, you should probably know I'm pregnant" Theo smiled, reflecting on the one that grew on Rosita.

"Your having a baby" Rosita almost cried, happiness reflecting in her eyes.

Theo nodded before hugging her and of course Coco.

"We don't have a lot of those left that we had with us after Terminus, but I'm glad I have you" Rosita smiled at the memories of the group before Negan, before Alpha...

Rosita laid Coco's sleeping body down gently before getting comfortable.

"Who did you lose before I knew you?" Rosita asked, carefully.

"God...Umm." Theo thought back "My mother..." Theo thought back at her mothers smile.

"I lost mine too, just before the apocalypse" Rosita related.