o n e h u n d e r e d t h i r t y s i x

SO, AH. 

IM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE NEXT CHAPTERS, BUT I PROMISE YOU, ITS NOT THE END. 

I AM AIMING TO PUT OUT A HANDFUL OF CHAPTERS TODAY AND TOMORROW, BEING ABLE TO LEAVE THIS BOOK FOR AT LEAST A MONTH WHERE I AM HAPPY SO I CAN FOCUS ON MY EXAMS

PLEASE BARE WITH ME:)

I LOVE YOU ALL 

AND IM SORRY

A few days had passed and people were continuing to ignore Theo, staying out of her way, it was a combination of fear and anger.

No one dared to speak to her after how easily she was triggered by Simon.

She currently sat with Judith in her lap, braiding her little sister's hair.

"Hey" Rick smiled while sitting with his daughters.

"Hi" Theo refused to look up.

"Daryl is out building the bridge today, are you going to join him?" Rick questioned, placing his hands on his hips looking down at his daughters.

"Yeah, I'm going to take the bike out later with Carl, head out to the camp and try and help out where I can" She tied the final braid in her baby sister's hair, not so much a baby now.

"How are you?" Rick asked as Judith smiled at her sister, running and playing in her toys in front of them.

"The days are easier with him gone, but now it's just the nights" Theo tied up her shoelaces, still avoiding all eye contact with her father.

"Why won't you look at me?" Rick sighed, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Because all I see when you look at me is disappointment" Theo finally admitted, looking in the direction of her father.

"Theo, I am not disappointed in you, would I have rather you taken a different way of dealing with your anger, yes. But now we are past it I just want to move on" Rick took Theo's hand in his.

Theo smiled at her dad, nodding.

"Okay dad" She smiled "I love you" She told him.

"I love you to sweetheart" Rick cuddled Theo into his side as Carl walked outside.

"You ready T?" Carl interrupted their moment, but they both smiled up at him knowing it wasn't ruined.

"Yeah bud" Theo stood, smiling at her father once again before walking off and getting on her bike, Carl joining her.

"Hold on" Theo told Carl as they set off down the road, heading towards where the community was building a new bridge, to help get them from Hilltop to Alexandria quicker.

Meanwhile, Daryl and Aaron worked with one another as they placed large wooden slabs into the bridge, creating a makeshift road.

"So, I go into her room and pick her up, and the diaper just explodes all over me" Aaron laughed

Daryl wouldn't show it, but he was jealous, even of the fact that he didn't have that chance with a baby of his own, pooping everywhere.

"Sounds like fun times" Daryl smiled as he began hammering in nails

"You will see one day, you'll make a great dad" Aaron smiled sadly at him.

"I don't think we will get that at any time" Daryl returned a sad look.

"Just because you can't have a baby of your own, doesn't mean you won't ever be a father" Aaron sincerely patted his shoulder.

The rumble of Theo's bike indicated she had arrived, work was well underway until a lot of the saviours realised Theo was the one who just arrived.