hiding🌹

dabis 10 and tomuras 7

tw: slight physical abuse, manipulation

tenko pov

i stared at the front door. i had just gotten dropped off by at my dads house by my mom. it sucked that i only got to see her 4 times a year. and for the other times i was with...dad.

i sighed and opened the door, soon met with the smell of beer. i walked in and shut the door quietly and ran down the stairs to my room. i shut my door and played with a loose thread on my gloves. i heard the stairs start to creak as my dad walked down the steps. i got under my bed as i heard him get closer to my room.

he opened my door and i all i saw was his feet.

"tenko...where are ya?" dad slurred his words. great. he's drunk again.

"tenkooooo~" he dragged out the o in my name. he soon stepped infront of my bed. i blinked at his shoes and soon he kicked the bed frame, causing me to yell in fear.

"found ya~" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his arms. i kicked, slapped, and even bit at him.

"put me down!" i screamed , still kicking at him. he threw me on my bed harshly and walked closer to me. i crawled away until i felt my back hit the wall.

he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me up to his face. i yelled out in pain and grabbed his wrist.

his breath smelled of alcohol and cigarettes. it was disgusting. i started to cry, making me wipe my eyes harshly

"stop fucking crying. you're not a baby." dad snapped. i nodded and started to wipe my eyes more. his eyes quickly changed form angry to caring. he set me down on my bed and stoked my hair back.

"sorry... i don't know what got into me. you know i still love you, right?" he asked. i nodded. i felt sick every time he said that. because i knew he was lying.

he smiled and pat my head. the second he left my room i grabbed my small phone from my bedside table

(when i say phone i don't mean like an iphone

mans had one of these)

i found moms contact and started to text her

mom

t- i dont like living with dad

she texted back almost immediately

n- i know baby, i'm working on getting it to where you live with me, and you only have to visit your father.

i smiled and shut my phone. i laid on the bed and hugged my plushy. i heard my window creak open and i looked over towards it.

touya was back.

"w-why do you keep doing that?" i asked, starting to smile upon seeing him.

"because i wanted to hang out with you." he smiled back, jumping up on my bed.

i giggled and hugged him.

"thank you, touya." i smiled, resting my head on his shoulder. touya played with my hair until we heard footsteps coming down the stairs again. i jumped off of my bed and pushed touya underneath it. i got under it too and covered his mouth and mine. my door never opened but i heard dads open and then shut. i got out from under the bed and pulled touya out with me.

"sorry...that's just a precaution i have to take." i smiled. touya just nodded.

"i have to hide from my dad too" he sighed.

"yeah-"

"but it's not normal to have to hide from the people who are supposed to love and take care of you." touya hugged me

"...i know." i felt my eyes start to sting and my lip start to quiver. i hugged touya back quickly and buried my face into his shoulder.

"c-can we go to your house?" i asked. i felt touya nod as he picked me up and we left through the very same window he entered through.