pronouns🌹

(enby tomura to make up for my sins
highschool au)

tomura pov

i stared at my sketchbook, pencil in hand. i didn't know what to draw.

"so for today~...i will be putting you all in groups of 2!" the teacher smiled. i looked over at dabi. i've had a small crush on him for a while now. he was probably going to get grouped with like toga or something.

"todoroki...you'll be with...shigaraki!" the teacher smiled

dabi looked back at me and i smiled at him, waving. he turned back around quickly and buried his face in his hands. great. he doesn't want to be with me.

-

dabi pov

"todoroki...you'll be with...shigaraki!" the teacher smiled

i looked back at tomura and he smiled at me, waving. i blushed softly and turned back around quickly and buried my face in my hands. great. i got grouped with my crush.

after the teacher explained what we were doing, i walked over to him and sat down.

"sooooo......" i dragged out the "o" sound as i sat

"sooooo......" tomura echoed

"how are you?" i asked, nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"good, you?" he placed his chin in the palm of his hands, placing his elbows on the desk and looking at me

"also good." i laughed a little, blushing again.

we talked about what we should do for our project until it was time for lunch.

-

eventually, the school day came to an end and as i was leaving campus, tomura grabbed my hand.

"wanna go to my house?" he asked, intertwining our fingers

"sure" i smiled

as we talked we made jokes about our quirks and how they'd work with the project.

the project was to use your quirks to make something.

i'll have to do the making.

-

tomura and i got to his house and we walked up to his room.

i noticed a non-binary flag on his- or their wall.

"hey, shigs?" i called.

"hm?" tomura turned around and looked at me.

"do you use they/them?" i asked

"wh- o-oh...y-yeah." they chuckled nervously.

"cool. then i'm sorry for every time i've called you 'he' today." i smiled, hugging them. they smiled and hugged back.

-

we started making stuff that dealt with fire and dust. we were also bonding and they told me a lot about themself. halfway through our 15th model, i looked at them.

"hey, tomura?" i called

they snapped their head up and looked at me. i pressed my hand against their face and pressed our lips together. they kissed back and pulled me into their lap.

i pulled away with a red face.

"y-you-" tomura touched their lips for a second.

"i-i- s-so-"

"can we do that again?" they asked

i nodded and they kissed me again.

-

tomura pov

although me and dabis project sucked, out of luck we got a 100.

maybe it was the kiss. we should test it out again. for educational purposes.