TAG: nine

[ Your P.O.V ]

It's been days since Kaneki left.

Days since everyone changed.

Days since Anteiku used to be jolly.

Fucking days.

"Ohayō Anteiku!" I chirped trying to lift their spirits.

"Ohayō, [Y/N]." Some people responded glumly while others answered with silence.

I frowned and hung my head low.

I guess they'll never move on.

"[Y/N], I'll be going with Tsukiyama-san." Hinami informed me and walked out with the purple haired guy.

Sighing, I walked out of Anteiku. The cold air greeted me and I clutched the paws of my sweater.

Every night we would hear news about Kaneki. It wasn't even good news. It was all about Kaneki killing people.

K-a-n-e-k-i.

I shook my head. I can't live a sad life forever. I walked with my head held high.

I can do this.

And then flashbacks rammed into my mind.

Flashbacks of Kaneki welcoming me to Anteiku and him telling me to not give up since he cares for me.

But where is he now?

I hung my head low again and continued thinking.

I can't do this.

But I have to stay strong for others.

I clenched my hands.

Where are you Kaneki?

"Oof!"

I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going, lo- [Y/N]?"

I looked up to see blue hair.

"Ayato."

I began walking away but he grabbed my wrist.

"[Y/N], please talk to me." He begged while I tried escaping his grip of death.

"Ayato, it hurts. Let go of me." I muttered and yanked my wrists. " Then listen to me." He said stubbornly.

"Why should I?" I rolled my eyes and faced him.

"Because I'm hurting too, [Y/N]."

His voice sounded like.. he was about to cry.

I bit my lips to stop myself from crying.

"Then let go of me. Let go of me and the pain will go away."

"The problem is, no matter what I do, I can't let go of you. You're my drug, [Y/N]. You run in my fucking veins. I can't seem to forget you. Hell [Y/N], I like you." He confessed while a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Why do you even like me? I'm fucked up." By now, tears were running down my cheeks.

"Maybe because we're both fucked up." He smiled weakly.

"[Y/N], you might not like me but I'm gonna accept it. No one will like a freak like me. Well, I might as well live alone. Forget it, I forgot that we are still different. You don't like to eat humans that much but I do every chance I get. You like peace, I don't. Maybe I'm better off dying alone."

People were watching us.

I wiped his tears away.

"Ayato you baka! I like you! You may be a freak but you're the freak I like. Also, sometimes it's okay to be different just like the sun and the moon. I want to have an us, Ayato but I'm afraid to fall for you because I don't want to be left behind again but there's this thing inside of me that's pushing me to try because I'm hell-bent crazy about you, you baka!"

He smiled and hugged me.

"Well then, will you be my girlfriend, [Y/N]?"

[ A/N ]

Hello readers! :) Just want you to know that being different is okay.

Spread some love <3

Comment / Vote / Share :)