ANNOUNCEMENT !!

OKAY THIS WILL BE AN AUTHOR'S NOTE.

NO, I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER BOOK. I JUST THOUGHT..

WHAT IF, YOU GUYS WRITE A ONESHOT THAT IS RELATED TO THIS BOOK.

IT CAN BE ABOUT AYATO OR THE READER DYING (OOO ANGSTY  u w u)

OR LEMON ?? (I'm not going to judge you)

JUST ANYTHING ABOUT THAT CAN BE AN ADD-ON TO THIS BOOK.

i'll pick the ones i like and i'll post it here (crediting the writer and dedicating it to the writer.)

if you guys want to do this, please send me the oneshot through pm!

(i'd really like it if it's angsty tho hahaha ((or fluffy)) but it's your choice anyways!)

LET THE WRITING BEGIN!

edited [ 5:23 pm ]

i hope you guys understood what i wrote. i'm not the one who will write the oneshot. the readers who want to write the oneshot will write the oneshot.

since i'm leaving for the u.s, i will be setting a deadline so i can post the oneshot (that the readers have submitted) in this book.

DEADLINE: April 2, 2016 (Saturday)

but you can submit your oneshot earlier if you want!

thank you for those who will participate~! i am looking forward to your oneshots!

p.s: i'm thinking about picking five or four oneshots from you guys (or it depends if there will be only a little amount of people who will participate)

-insert shameless self-promo-

if you are into kpop stuff, please check out my other books!

if you are interested in rants, please check out my rant book~