TAG: eleven

[ Your P.O.V ]

"[Y/N]?" Kaneki asked as I entered Aogiri's hideout.

"She's with us now, Kaneki." Eto grinned and Ayato smirked.

"Welcome to Aogiri." A guy with white hair and a red mask said.

A guy with a pony tail and a mask with lips walked by and bowed and then walked past us again.

"That's Noro and I'm Tatara." The 'Tatara' guy held his hand out and I shook it.

Kaneki looked very confused why I'm here. I went near him and told him that I would explain to him later.

"Can she stay in my room?" Ayato asked and Eto nodded. "She can but I don't want to hear any baby making, ya hear me?" Ayato and I blushed.

Ayato held my hand and led me to his room. He opened the door and I examined his room. His walls are painted in black while his bed sheets were white.

I strolled past him and plopped into his bed. I hugged the sheets and stretched.

"I love your bed." I chirped and Ayato pouted. "You love my bed more than me?"

I moved a little to the right so I would be occupying half of the space of the bed and patted on the empty space.

"C'mere."

Ayato's face lit up in mischievousness and he sat beside me. "Hey [Y/N]~" He said in a sing song voice.

Oh no.

He raised his hands and they inched closer to my hips.

No.

His fingers tickled my sides and I broke into a laugh.

"Ayato, HAHAHA- no, stop i- HAHAHAHA." I said in between laughs.

"Say the magic word." He smirked.

"Please?"

He shook his head.

"Pretty please?"

He shook his head again.

"Well what is the magic word then?"

"It's 'Ayato is the sexiest ghoul in the world and I want to bang him.'"

"No- HAHAHAHA." I laughed.

"If you don't, I won't stop. I don't mind seeing you wet the bed." He grinned.

"F-fine. AyatoisthesexiestghoulintheworldandIwanttobanghim."

"Say it slower."

"Ayato is the sexiest ghoul in the world and I want to bang him. There, are you happy?"

He stopped tickling me and pinned me down.

He started peppering my face with kisses and I giggled like an idiot.

"You have a cute giggle and a cute laugh. I could listen to it forever."

I leaned in to kiss him when suddenly, I heard the door click open.

"[Y/-" Kaneki stared at us with wide eyes.

"I-i'll tell you later." I blushed and Ayato pulled himself off of me.

I stood up and headed to Kaneki.

"What was that?" He whispered.

"What was what?" I innocently said whilst blushing.

He stared at Ayato and stared back at me. "That."

"Well we kinda got together." My face turned into the color of a tomato.

"Ayato is trouble. Why are you here anyways?" Kaneki said.

"I came here because I want to get stronger." I whispered. "I'll go back to Anteiku after I do."

Kaneki nodded his head.

"Eto said that I should tell you that we' ll go killing tomorrow to test you."

Killing.

I gulped hard.

Images flashed in my mind.

Dead Bodies.

Blood.

A lonely bloody girl sitting at the end of her bed, watching her dead parents.

And that girl is me.

[ A/N ]

Ello! Sorry for the slow update :c I've been busy but anyways, thanks for adding this book to your reading list or for voting or for reading or for following me :)

You can add me on facebook > Takatsuki Sen (it's my rp acc.) (the screenshot of it is in the media space thing.)

Love ya! x

Comment / Vote / Share :)