TAG: twenty-one

[ A/N ]

This is not going to follow the TG storyline anymore. What happens here will go my way.

-

[ Your POV ]

"Hey, wake up. Today's the big fight."

I felt Ayato poke me and I shook my head stubbornly and clinged to him.

"I don't want to go."

I don't want to lose you..

Ayato sighed and stroked my hair in a calming manner. "But we have to go."

"Why do we need to go anyways? It's not our fight. It's Anteiku's fight. I though everyone here didn't like Anteiku?" You mumbled under your breath but Ayato still heard you.

"Noro wants to help Anteiku. Plus, Eto wants to save her dad and I want to check on my sister and see if she's going." I smiled a little, feeling my heart melt since he wanted to check on his sister.

I felt my smile turn into a frown again as negative thoughts slowly conquered my head.

"But I don't want to lose you."

He frowned a little.

"I don't want to lose you too, [Y/N]."

But his frown turned into a weak smile.

"We'll get through this. I know we can."

I nodded, thinking about positive things.

But no matter what, I wasn't sure if we can really get through it.

A knock on the door interrupted my train of thoughts and I sat up straight.

"Who is it?"

"It's Eto~ Listen, we're moving out in a few minutes so get ready~"

"Okay, we'll be out there immediately."

I stood up and grabbed my towel.

Before I could enter the bathroom, Ayato stopped me and kissed my forehead and then he let me go.

I finished showering in three minutes and got out of the bathroom, letting him in before wearing my fighting gear.

I knocked on the bathroom door and cleared my throat before speaking.

"I'll be outside."

"Okay, see you in a few minutes." He replied and then I left.

As I went out of our shared bedroom, Eto skipped towards me, her face still uncovered with bandages.

"What's with the frown, [Y/N]?" She pouted.

"I-I'm just nervous, that's all."

"Why so?"

"I'm scared of losing him. I-I don't want to lose him." My voice went from 100 to 0.

I felt Eto pat my back as I hid my frowny face behind my hands.

"It's okay, [Y/N]. I feel the same too. For Tatara. I don't want to lose him as well but I'm just going to believe that I won't lose him."

"I know Tatara will make it. He's fighting for me. He'll make it just for me. So in return, I'm fighting through it all for him." She added.

She tilted her head.

"What about you, [Y/N]? Who are you fighting for?"

[ A/N ]

Sorry for the short update.

Thank you for the 100+ readers that still support me until now.

I thought you guys would let go of this book and remove it from your library but holy shit-

I love you :)

It makes my day whenever I read all of your comments.

Comment / Vote / Share :)