Chapter 15

**Strong sexual scenes**

Elise's POV-

It didn't take long to get back home from the gas station, and I purposely went through the back door to avoid my parents trying to give me pity hugs about my best friend's death. I didn't want to talk about it anymore, it would only make me feel worse. 

And now that I had a somewhat secret boyfriend, I felt as if I had something I could look forward to in life. Hopefully. But this whole thing was still pretty sketchy.

Both of us slipped up the stairs and into my room. Quietly, I shut and locked the door behind us.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked, turning around.

"Elise" he chuckled, sinking down to the bed and beginning to untie the lases of his boots. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"What?" I tilted my head.

"How am I supposed to know what movies you have here?" a playful smirk teased his lips.

"Oh...right" I reached for the remote and hit the power button to turn it on. "Uhm...do you want to watch something romantic, funny, scary..?"

"Anything" he glanced up before looking back down at his shoes.

I went over to the bed and ripped off my shirt, tossing it to the floor. Then I pulled down my jeans. I didn't want to lay in bed feeling restricted. Who does that?

His eyes wandered to my body as I looked around for a big shirt.

"You don't have to change" he hummed before removing his own shirt. 

"Yeah, but I want to" I replied.

"Then here" he handed me the large shirt he had taken off.

"Thanks" I pulled it over my head.

It had a strong smell on it, the scent of Kylo Ren. It was a mixture of something sweet, but yet also incredibly manly. A type of rustic cologne I'd never smelled before. The only thing to compare it to was campfire and honey. 

"It makes you feel safe" he observed while I crawled up to the top of the bed. "Secure"

"No?" I tilted my head.

He joined me, relaxing his back against the head board. "Yes, it does"

"No it doesn't" I argued.

"I can see that it does" he pressed his index finger against my temple, indicating he was tapping into my brain and into thoughts I didn't even know I was thinking.

Blankly, I stared at him, not sure yet if I was annoyed he was in my head again.

Brushing it off, I picked up the remote and went to Netflix to find something to watch.

"You know" he paused. "I'm glad that it makes you feel secure. As long as I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you"

"I'm not defenseless" I mumbled.

"I didn't say that" he hummed. "I'm just saying I will protect you if you can't protect yourself"

"I can protect myself just fine" I smiled. "I'm an independent woman, Kylo Ren"

"I believe that" his gaze moved to the screen curiously. "But even I can't protect myself against everything"

"Then how do you expect to protect me?" I raised an eyebrow, however I was only about 50% into the conversation.