Chapter 4: This Means War

I fixed Kelly with the nastiest glare I could conjure up. It must have been pretty bad because some kids diverted there eyes and turned away. I could sense someone coming up behind me: Jack. He put his hand on my arm trying to reason with me and to try and get me to calm down.

But I was way beyond reason.

That's when I felt a pull in my stomach and all the water fountains exploded. Drenching everybody in the cold, wet, water.

It was chaos.

Everyone started to scream and ran out of the cafeteria like it was on fire. I started to turn but not before giving a look of pure hatred toward Kelly and Chelsea but all I saw on their faces was excitement like they were waiting for this moment there whole lives. They seemed almost to excited considering that they were now drenched.

I felt Jack pulling on me and I let him drag me away, out into the hall, and into the janitors closet.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" He screamed completely scared out of his mind. "WAS THIS SOME KIND OF PRANK? WAS THAT WHY YOU WANTED TO GO TO SCHOOL? AND ANOTHER THING-"

"Woah! Stop! You think that was me?!?" I couldn't help it I completely broke down in a laughing fit.

"Oh yeah then what happened. Huh? HUH?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"C'mon Sam your not fooling anyone. Are you really trying to tell me that when you got so angry that, your eyeballs looked like they were going to pop out of your head, and the water fountains just happened to explode? Plus your clothes aren't even wet!"

"What yes they-" I looked down at my clothes in awe not a single drop of water was on my shirt. It was like I didn't just run through the ultimate sprinkler. "What?!?" What is going on this can't be happening. That's when I burst out of the janitors closet and started to run. I expected to see everyone glaring at me, but I didn't see a single soul in that hallway. It was only me, Jack (who chased me here), and Kelly and Chelsea. Technically I didn't lie I said not a single soul in this hallway other than Jack and me. "Cut the crap Kelly what's going on where is everybody?" That's when the Kelly and Chelsea I knew and most certainly didn't love turned into something.

Something impossible.

Something that I only see in movies or in my dreams.

A vampire.