𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟰. I.E.D

CHAPTER FOURI

CHAPTER FOUR
I.E.D

ANABELLE WATCHED LIAM as he used the school's weightbench, already being able to hold much more than a human could. Mason was beside her talking to the girl, though she wasn't really listening as she watched Liam's biceps flex everytime he raised the bar. She wasn't exactly sure why she was with them, but she's seem to grow closer with the two boys over the few days that Liam had been a werewolf.

"Y'know how long I've been saying for Garrett to give me back my hoodie. Well, I remembered you said he lived in that housing development on Spaulding. So I went there, and guess what? That housing development is still in development." Mason rambled, lifting a weight with his arm as Liam focused on his.

"So?"

"There's no houses there yet. So, unless the dude lives in some Backhoe, there's something he's not telling us. And then there's this other dude, man, he's been acting really strange. Running to school for no reason, disappearing a parties. Used to be my bestfriend." Mason added, the Dunbar boy oblivious to who he was talking about.

"Uh-huh."

"And now, is apparently on steroids." The Hewitt boy said, and Liam sat up from where he was lying, looking at the weights he had just put on, knowing not even a grown man could lift it.

"You're not actually going to try and lift that, are you? Are you okay, man, is it about the game tonight?"

"I'm fine. It's just a Scrimmage." Liam replied.

"Y'know who you're playing right?"

"Yeah, I mean- no. I guess I missed the announcement." The Dunbar boy told him, glancing at Belle who began to use an excersize bike, more focused on that then their conversation.

"Liam, it's your old school. Devenford Prep." Mason told him, and Anabelle cocked her head in their direction, noticing Liam's face growing deathly pale. Maybe she would see Brett, they did have history.

Anabelle followed Liam out of the gym, who held an angry look on his face as he shoved back students in frustration, "I'm sure it's not gonna be that bad, Liam. And besides, you'll have Scott and Stiles." She tried to tell him, following the boy into the empty boys locker room.

"It will be bad, you don't understand- what, what the hell? Where's my stick?!" Liam spat, looking around for it until he heard the soft sound of someone dragging it. Turning a corner, he was met with a taller man, dark hair and blue eyes piercing into his. "Is this yours?" He asked, and when Liam didn't answer the man snapped the lacrosse stick in half.