𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟰𝟱. morning kisses

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVEMORNING KISSES

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
MORNING KISSES

ANABELLE AWOKE TO A RING IN HER EAR, groaning at the throbbing pain swarming her head. Her eyes peeled open, an odd feeling inside her as she tried to remember everything that happened the night before. Her heart dropping when reminiscing the fight, the kiss. And when the girl finally collected her surroundings and realised she wasn't in her bedroom? More importantly, not the only person in the bed? That's when she panicked.

Looking to the side and noticing Liam spread out across the other side, though his distance was kept so they weren't exactly on top of eachother. She didn't remember much from after the party, did she go back to his and sleep with him? Belle wasn't exactly sure.

And when she noticed her clothes sprawled out across the floor, and she was dressed in one of his oversized t-shirts? That's when she worried that they had.

Anabelle threw herself out of the bed, undoing the hairband that had been holding her thick blonde hair into a messy bun and letting it fall. She didn't even remember tying her hair up? Everything was a haze. The girl ran around the room, collecting her dress, socks and shoes until she found her phone on charge beside Liam's drawer.

"Shit-," She cursed herself at the time, it was nine in the morning, and her phone was flooding with texts and calls. She swiped up frantically, clicking onto her father's fifty messages, about to reply though someone already had off of her phone.

belle
sorry i didn't tell you dad, i'm sleeping at
liam's tonight to work on our project for
science:))

Anabelle almost laughed at how stupid that sounded. Her father knew she didn't do homework, and that they were broken up. But Belle gave whoever wrote it an A for effort. She ran to the mirror, looking at herself and realising all of her makeup had been washed off aswell. Usually, when Anabelle got drunk she would forget to even take it off and wake up looking a hot mess. So why would it be any different this time?

"Leaving already?" A voice had scared her, the girl jumping slightly before turning around to see Liam leant on his elbows in bed. The duvet covering his bare torso as he looked up at her with nervous eyes. He was fearing this part of the morning, when Belle realised everything that she'd said the night before and told him it was all fake.

"Why- Why am I here? I was meant to go home with Hayden- oh my god, she must be worried I disappeared last night-," Belle rambled, though Liam replied quick to stop her from panicking.

"Hey, relax. After the fight she went to look for you, I told her I'd drop you home and she was cool about it."

"So why am I in your home? In your bed? In your clothes??" Anabelle snapped, holding her head which ached of pain.