𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟴. be careful

CHAPTER EIGHTBE CAREFUL

CHAPTER EIGHT
BE CAREFUL

MELISSA MCCALL WALKED INTO THE MORGUE, rubbing the tears away from her eyes until she was stood beside a now dead Scott McCall. Anabelle, Isaac, Liam, Stiles, Noshiko and Kira circled around him. "I still hate this plan." She stated, having to fake her reaction of finding out about her son's death. Just a minute ago, her own scream was heard, ringing through the hospital. "I mean this is pretty significantly terrifying. He looks dead!"

"Uh- he basically is dead." Belle exclaimed awkwardly, yelping as Isaac stomped on her foot, knowing she really wasn't helping out the situation.

"Give me your hand." Noshiko, Kira's mother, told her, ignoring the young girl's comment. Melissa hesistated, but after Stiles had told her that it was okay, she let the Yukimura woman move hers to her son's chest. "Wait for it." Noshiko spoke again, and soon enough Melissa could feel a faint and slow heartbeat, but it was still a heartbeat.

"Is that enough to keep a werewolf alive?"

"Enough for an Alpha." Noshiko replied to the woman. Belle glanced at Stiles, who did the same. Seeing their bestfriend almost dead in front of them wasn't a sight they wanted to see. Despite their argument, the Stilinski girl sent a small nod in his direction to ask if he was okay, him returning it to say yes.

"How much time do we have?" Melissa asked again.

"Forty-five minutes."

"What happens after that?"

"I bring him back the same way." Kira told her, sending a small smile in the woman's direction for comfort.

"No, I mean what happens if he stays like this longer than forty-five minutes?" Melissa corrected, the pack glancing at eachother awkwardly, knowing that no one had told her.

"No ones told her?"

"What? What happens after forty-five minutes?!" Melissa pushed, brows furrowing in concern as Belle looked down to the floor.

"He dies."

Anabelle stood with Liam, Isaac Kira and Stiles in an empty hospital room, laptops out on a bed as they waited impatiently for Chris Argent to sync the security cameras to their own system. The room was silent, Anabelle picking up and tracing her fingers across everything in the room, Isaac and Kira stood there awkwardly and Liam and Stiles both watching the Stilinski girl, both for different reasons.

"You're a dick, you know that, right?" Liam mumbled to Stiles, who snapped his head in the boys direction immediately.

"Hold on- what?" Stiles hissed, confused at the sudden rudeness.