𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟭𝟮. friends

CHAPTER TWELVEFRIENDS

CHAPTER TWELVE
FRIENDS

ANABELLE AWOKE TO THE SOUND OF HUSHED WHISPERS, peeling her tired eyes open to be faced with a bright light, causing her to squint as she groaned, looking around frnaticallly in panic. The scent of chemicals swirled through her nose, and she knew that she was at the hospital.

Stiles, Isaac and Noah were all stood at the hospital bed beside her, the two boys arguing about who would talk to her first, and then that both of them were being too loud. She spluttered out a cough, raising her hand to cover her mouth though, noticing the layers of bandages, a small crimson stain of blood either side. She recollected her memories, suddenly remembering what had happened the night before.

Someone tried to murder her, and not just for the deadpool, this person wanted her dead, he didn't care about the money— thirty million dollars was a bonus. He just wanted revenge.

"Belle? Oh my god, are you okay? What happened- Liam called- Who tried to kill you? What the hell happened- Are you okay-?" Stiles rambled, getting elbowed in the stomach by Isaac, who noticed that the boy was panicking her. Her glossed eyes travelled from the two boys to her father, blue piercing into brown.

"D-did you, did you stop it? The dead- deadpool?" She croaked out, weak from the anaesthetics she'd been on. Isaac nodded, taking her hand in his.

"Yeah, we stopped it."

"Well, I stopped it." Stiles bickered, not wanting to let Isaac have the attention from his sister. The girl smiled softly, looking at the three of them. "So it's over? It's really over?"

"Yeah, you don't have to worry about bounty hunters any time soon, Annie." Noah Stilinski told her, and her stomach lurchered as she looked down at her hand, there was an agonising ache from where she had a hole in her hand, and most likely would need surgery for it.

"No, no, you're wrong."

"What?"

"The guy who tried to kill me, he didn't care about the money. He cared about- revenge." She explained, immediately seeing Stiles, Isaac and Noah's faces paling as they glanced at eachother. "Why do I get the feeling you guys know something that I don't?" Anabelle asked, looking up from her hospital bed, eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"When Liam took you into the hospital, before they changed you into your gown, we found a bullet in your pocket." Noah began to tell her. "I gave it to Argent, he's looking into it and who it belongs to. So far, all we know is that they're a skilled hunter, and they go by the last name 'Chasen.'" Isaac added, and the girl furrowed her brows, trying to take in the details though all that was on her mind was the Dunbar boy.