𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟭𝟬. drunk confessions

CHAPTER TENDRUNK CONFESSIONS

CHAPTER TEN
DRUNK CONFESSIONS

ANABELLE TILTED HER FLASK UP TO HER FACE, pouring the remains of her vodka down her throat. Face twisting in disgust at the taste and burning, though she didn't mind— she wanted to get drunk. Malia danced beside her, though the Stilinski girl looked a little out of place, still wearing a jacket as she looked around at the hazy atmosphere.

"Don't tell me you're wasted already, we've only been here for 30 minutes!" Malia yelled over the music, taking a sip of vodka from her flask as Belle looked up at her.

"Believe me, you'll know when I'm wasted." She replied loudly, the Hale girl chuckling from where she was moving around the floor.

"Will you atleast take your jacket off? Look around, Belle. It's like 200 degrees outside!" Malia stated overdramatically, the Stilinski girl rolling her eyes before a shock of confidence ran through her as Malia watched. The girl threw her jacket onto a bench, showing the Hale her purple crop top, shaping her waist perfectly as she smirked.

"You look hot." Malia stated.

"Thanks, Lia. Not too bad yourself." She joked, her body moving slightly to the beaming music, though she didn't allow herself to dance.

"Now, dance with me. Come on, don't be boring!" Malia ordered, and with a huff, Anabelle straightened, moving closer as she began to dance to the rythym, both the teen girls laughing. Malia pulled Belle closer, arms around her hips as she swayed them— the two not even realising the lurking stares as they had fun. A lacrosse player had approached them, his head falling into the crook of Anabelle's neck to try and join in with them, which only made the two uncomfortable.

Anabelle rolled her eyes, taking her arm and shoving it backwards harshly so her elbow went into his stomach, not even sparing him a glance before he stumbled off to find any other girls who were willing to probably hook up with him.

"God, I hate boys." She slurred, Malia laughing.

The two girls danced for a few minutes more, before Scott McCall had approached them, furrowing his brows."Hey! What are you two doing here?"

"Getting drunk!" Malia beamed, "Why?, what are you doing?"

"Making sure no one gets hurt." He replied, and Belle snorted a laugh, looking around again in anxiousness. She hated parties. "That sounds fun too." The girl spoke.

"You don't look like you're having fun." Scott stated, the girl sending him a sickeningly sweet smile as she stopped dancing, stumbling towards the boy a little.