𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟰𝟰. kiss and make up

CHAPTER FORTY-FOURKISS AND MAKE UP

CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
KISS AND MAKE UP

( the song for this chapter is blackout days by phantogram! when you see the three * that's when you should start playing it:) get ready for this chapter... )

ANABELLE HATED PARTIES. They were loud, crowded and full with a bunch of drunk strangers who either wanted to fight you or hook up with you. In fact, the only reason Belle even contemplated going was so she could make sure Liam wasn't getting with any new girls and for the free drinks. She knew that was toxic, but she couldn't help it.

And so, Belle sat in Hayden's car just outside of the giant home which belonged to Maya— the girl who was holding the party. She was the usual clichè rich girl who was a bitch to everyone with less fortune than her. Unlike Anabelle, who had gained her popularity through fear of being her friend, Maya had hers through fear of not being her friend, and being hated by the girl.

Belle wasn't so sure why money mattered that much. She was pretty poor, she knew that, everyone knew that. But it didn't affect how anyone viewed her. Why Maya's head was so far up her own ass was questionable for Belle.

Although, having money seemed to have its pros. Seeing as Maya's parents were out of town and she was throwing the biggest halloween party of the year. And Hayden and Belle were touching up their costumes.

They'd spoken, and Hayden explained the reasoning as to why she was with Theo. Telling her that although she was on his side, it didn't mean they were against eachother. Both were trying to reach the same goal anyways. Anabelle understood that, and would probably make the same decision if she were in Hayden's shoes.

Despite how much she despised Theo Raeken.

Anabelle was wearing a black corset dress, cinched around her waist with knee high socks and a Ghost Face mask on her head. Hayden with a dress similar and black halo and wings. They looked slutty, and that was the exact thing they were going for.

"Do I look okay? Is the back of the hair straightened completely?" Anabelle fussed, nervously running her hands through her sleek blonde hair whilst Hayden chuckled at how nervous she was.

"Hey- relax, okay? Liam's gonna trip on his own boner when he sees you." Hayden joked, the two girls laughing whilst Anabelle layered her lipgloss on her lips.

"I just- this is the first party I've been to without him for ages. Usually he does all the talking to strangers and I sit back and get drunk so that he can drive us home, get into my bed and then make me a hangover breakfast the next morning. I don't know if I can do this on my own, Hayden-," Anabelle rambled, her voice growing shaky as she remembered how they used to be.