𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟭𝟲. the letter

CHAPTER SIXTEENTHE LETTER

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
THE LETTER

TO SAY THE LAST FEW MONTHS WERE EVENTFUL would be an understatement. Anabelle, Liam and Mason had ticked off almost everything on their bucket list throughout the Summer. From water parks, to breaking into the school after hours and even watching The Notebook. Everything was perfect. Belle and Liam were as good as they could get, still in the Honeymoon phase of their relationship. And there had been no threats to Beacon Hills, except on full moon's when Liam ran around naked.

Or atleast, most of it was perfect. Before the letter that Belle had received a few weeks ago.

Anabelle wandered down her stairs in fluffy pyjama bottoms and a tank top, her blonde hair damp from the shower she had just had. Liam was still upstairs, playing video games on her console as she went down for food— only to be met by Stiles and Malia sat on the couch watching TV. She decided to play a little game, and using her magic, she flicked the lights on and off, opening and closing the blinds repeatedly which freaked the Stilinski boy out. Malia could already sense her, smelling her mischievous chemo-signals and deciding to play along.

The moment Belle had turned sixteen, her power had gotten much stronger, and she could do things that she couldn't even dream of before.

"Hello? Liam, Belle?" Malia called out, trying not to laugh. Belle snuck around the corner, keeping her mouth shut to not give anything away. Suddenly, she flipped the couch over, the couple falling onto the back with a scream as she ran out from behind the wall, watching Stiles as he yelled in fear.

Belle began to burst out laughing, Malia doing the same as Liam came running down the stairs to see what was happening, and if Belle was in trouble.

"Oh my god, you scared the life out of me! God, you're such a dick!" Stiles breathed, chuckling along with the two girls as Liam released a sigh of relief, running towards his girlfriend.

"You should've seen your face! It was priceless!" Malia laughed.

"You were in on it?!" Stiles whined, groaning from getting flipped off the couch as he stood up, helping up the Hale girl too.

"Oh cheer up, Stiles. You gotta admit, that was funny!" Belle beamed, and the boy shook his head, though he couldn't contain his laughter.

"You two are going to be the death of me, I swear." He joked, and Belle leant her back against Liam's front, who placed his hands on her waist, chuckling too. Their laughter died down, and Stiles had remembered what his father told him to tell Belle before he left for work.