𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟯𝟭. my choice

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONEMY CHOICE

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
MY CHOICE

ANABELLE WAS A COMPLETE AND UTTER MESS. Since Liam and Hayden had been taken, she'd consisted of blaming everything on herself, crying at the memory of her hallucination, and hugging Stiles who had came back with Theo after almost dying when the person who was stealing the Chimera's bodies, had tipped the car over.

And now, she sat in the living room with Malia, Isaac and the two said boys, staring at the ground whilst the others were talking. She caught Theo's eyes a few times, who just raised a brow to ask if she was okay, though Belle would just slightly nod— it wasn't exactly a lie if she never said anything.

"Hey- Belle, stop that. We'll find them." Stiles has spoken, snapping her from her trance as she rubbed her hands over her face in frustration.

"And what if we don't? Why are we just sat around doing nothing whilst Liam and Hayden are out there with god knows what happening to them!" She snapped, throat becoming dry as she struggled to breathe. Isaac and Stiles had noticed, stepping forwards to her level— knowing she was going to have a panic attack.

"Belle, breathe." Theo spoke, Belle swallowed a lump in her throat, and shook her hands around to calm her nerves before glancing at the two boys.

"I'm fine. I just- I need to find them, okay? I can't lose Liam. Hayden- I mean, I guess I can't lose her too, but without him I swear to god-," She spluttered, and Malia glanced at Isaac— both of which praying they'd be safe.

"I promise you, Belle. We will find them, we've just gotta figure out some stuff first."  Stiles told her, and she nodded, unconvinced. Suddenly, the sound of the door opening and Scott marching through had distracted all four of them, and Belle shot up, hoping that Liam and Hayden would follow— though when they didn't, her heart sunk in her chest.

"Hey, is Lydia okay?" Stiles asked, though Scott had strode past them all, ignoring him as if he weren't there, making his way upstairs to Corey.

"Scott?!" Theo called out.

The five of them heard the sound of shouting upstairs, and once they'd scattered up to the top, they were faced with Scott, stood with his claws in the back of Corey's head— both of them in some sort of trance. He must've been searching through his memories, Belle had watched him do it plenty of times.

"What is he doing?" Asked Theo, watching Scott curiously.

"What do you think he's doing?" Belle snapped back, tired of Theo already who just rolled his eyes at her.