𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟰𝟴. the compromise

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHTTHE COMPROMISE

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
THE COMPROMISE

A POWERFUL ROAR EMITTED THROUGH THE WALLS OF EICHEN HOUSE. Where a currently passed out Anabelle Stilinski, being tasered down continuously as Guards stood over her, Liam and Scott. The roar, coming from Scott, was enough to strengthen him enough to jump and knock all of the guards down, Liam following in his footsteps. Bodies scattered over the floor, though all Liam was worried about was Anabelle's, who still seemed to be unconscious.

He leant down, scooping up her arms which awoke her, though from the shock and confusion, she was too dazed enough to fully process what was going on around her, not even realising Liam had his hands wrapped under her arms, pushing her along as they walked the opposite way to try and find a way to save Lydia.

And as she was pushed along the hallways of Eichen House, she was getting her stamina back with every moment that passed. And so, by the time they'd reached the next gate to get through— Anabelle was atleast standing.

Moments had passed where Scott was searching a bag for something useful, whilst Belle tried to get through the gate with her magic. Until she gave up, walking to the wall and sliding down it to sit and wait. Scott had managed to find a radio-transmitter, holding it up to his mouth and talking into it whilst Liam watched hopefully.

"Anyone have eyes on the closed unit? I need a status report." He spoke into it, acting as a guard.

"It's a warzone down here!" A worker replied, falling for Scott's trick.

"Uh- 10-4. And what about the patients, Lydia Martin?"

"Who is this?" The man had spoken, growing suspicion and realising Scott was most likely not a worker.

"It's... Unit Nine?"

"There is no unit nine. Who is this? How did you get-," Scott had interrupted the man by crushing the radio-transmitter in his hand, dropping it onto the floor.

"Alright, we need to find another way to get into this closed-unit." He told Liam, furrowing his brows when noticing the boy's face washing pale, looking behind him with parted lips of shock.

"We also need to find out where the hell Belle's gone..." Liam replied, Scott turning his head and looking at the empty wall that she was just sat at a moment ago— now void of her presence. She'd disappeared, nowhere to be seen. Adding onto their list of problems they were currently facing. She could be anywhere by now, with anyone. Getting Lydia out of Eichen House had already been hard enough and they hadn't even succeeded yet, finding Anabelle in this place would be much more harder.