𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟭𝟰. the sun, the moon, the truth

CHAPTER FOURTEENTHE SUN, THE MOON, THE TRUTH

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
THE SUN, THE MOON, THE TRUTH

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MEXICO." Noah Stilinski told his two kids who looked at him with pleading eyes inside of his office. They needed to find Scott and Kira, and despite Stiles' orders that Belle wouldn't be going, she ended up convincing him. "Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico, okay? I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico." Stiles replied.

"Think of it as a three day vacation? Y'know, short and sweet. We'll be back home in no time."

"Okay, even if Deaton is right about this. The best thing to do is go through the proper channels. That means calling the right law enforcement agencies, border controls, putting out an all-points." Noah replied, the two Stilinski arguing with him.

"Dad, we can't just wait around for the wheels of bureaucracy to start spinning in five different government offices, okay? Someone needs to go down there right now, find them and rescue them. I'm going." Stiles hissed.

"We're going." His sister corrected him, sending an innocent smile in her father's direction.

"I could keep you from going, both of you." Noah told them.

"We'd find a way." Belle replied.

"I could throw you in a cell!"

"Belle would use her witchy magic to unlock the cell." Stiles added, the older Stilinski sighing as he began to pace in frustration.

"Kids, please. Look, just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision by some guy with a third eye!" Noah told them, completely done with the supernatural. "Look, I will call every law enforcement agency all the way down to South America if I have to. If nothing turns up, then I'll book three flights to Mexico. We'll all go, okay?"

"Okay, okay, great. Do I get a gun?" Stiles challenged, his sister and dad looking at him in disbelief as if he grew five heads.

"No."

...

Anabelle sat on Scott's kitchen counter with Liam beside her as she ate some cereals that she'd stolen out of Melissa's cupboard whilst Malia and Stiles were upstairs trying to find something that could be used to catch Scott and Kira's scent

"I'm just saying, The Notebook is so much better than Titanic. Why would you wanna watch a love story where a bajillion people get killed in the middle of the sea. Plus, Ryan Gosling stars in it. And I would sell my soul for that man." Anabelle explained to Liam, who was more staring at the way her face brightened up as she spoke than actually listening to her.