𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝟮𝟴. i need him

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHTI NEED HIM

I NEED HIM

IT HAD BEEN A DAY SINCE STILES HAD ADMITTED TO KILLING DONVOVAN, and Belle was just trying to help him cover it up whilst praying to god she wouldn't remember anything from the Dread Doctors. And so, as the girl walked through the halls of Beacon Hills with Scott, Stiles and Kira, she and her brother were both paranoid for eachother. "What if we need some kind of trigger, wasnt Malia driving when she remembered the crash?" Scott spoke.

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to trigger a memory that we don't remember?" Stiles replied.

"Maybe it's a delayed thing. Maybe you have to wait a couple of hours to see what happens."

"Whatever these memories are, they better not be freaky. I mean seriously, I watched Slender-man, couldn't sleep for five days afterwards." Belle told them, the three raising their brows at her. Suddenly, the lights began to flicker, and all three of them looked at Kira who held her arms up in surrender and told them it wasn't her.

"We keep an eye out for eachother today, okay?"

"Yes, and also keep an eye out for eight potentially homicidal chimeras."

"And keep an eye out for the Dread Doctors." Kira spoke, walking away with Scott as Stiles turned back to Belle.

"You text me if you feel anything coming on, okay? Be safe." He told her, before following after his friends, leaving Belle in the corridor on her own. She looked around, knowing she had Biology, and with much hesitation and thinking— the girl had actually decided to attend it.

...

Anabelle threw a punch to the bag infront of her, sweat gleaming across her forehead as she hit the punching bag over and over in the School gym. With a lot of thought, the girl realised that if the Dread Doctors had the ability to take away her magic, she'd be left defenceless— and combat would be the only thing to fight with.

She grunted, throwing yet another punch to the bag before kicking it with her legs, before the door had swung open and her eyes laid on Theo Raeken, walking through the door with his gaze stuck on her. Belle rolled her eyes, before sending another punch whilst Theo turned his back on her, reaching for the pull-up bar.

She sent him a glare when the Raeken began to lift himself up and down, muscles flexing through his sports jacket whilst he grunted at the work out. After a while of awkward silence, or atleast for Belle it was awkward, Theo jumped back down walking towards his bag.