|{BEHIND THE MASK}|

WE all have a ask right and behind the mask we are someone else 

BARGAINING 1.

3rd POV:

all of them where in the roof but not Marcus Lopez Arguello So Y/n asked" where is Lopez?" then Lex answered "I don't know where do you think he is" then Petra asked "  well its really Lunch time so Lets Go" Lex and Petra and Saya and Luke was gonna go down then they looked at y/n who was just sitting in the edge then Saya said " y/n aren't you going with us in lunch?" then Petra added " yeah all that training must of got you Hungry?" then Y/n looked back and said " nah you guys go a head ill catch up if I can" they all shrug there head and went down but Saya was there Cause Saya knows when y/n is up to something.

After a Hour of spying on y/n Y/n pulled out a knife and started to cut her wrist without any emotions and Saya went to the cafeteria And grab a tray and sat down with Lex, Luke , Petra and Marcus then she think about y/n and why she was Cutting her wrist then after the Lunch Petra, Saya , Marcus , Y/n , Billy , Lex  went to Lin's office and then Saya saw Y/n in the side Then Lin said  " No matter the text or weak always choke in the face of killing" every one rolled there eyes Exept y/n then Marcus spoke " what is this?" then Petra said whisper  "Detention"  then the Bell ring They all looked at the door y/n stand up and left everyone in the room looks confused then Lin spoke "you guys can Leave now"  they all stand up and left.

A Month later  

Y/n was in her room singing in about Maria  in Korean ( I recomende to play Maria In youtube or Spotify) 

Her singing:

[Intro]
(La-li-le-lu-lai, la-la-li-le-lu-lai)
(La-li-le-lu-lai, la-la-le-lu-lu-lai)
(La-li-le-lu-lai, la-la-li-le-lu-lai)
(La-li-le-lu-lai, la-la-le-lu-lu-lai)
La-li-le-lu-lai, la-la-li-le-lu-lai
La-li-le-lu-lai, la-la-le-lu-lu-la

Yogeul hado meogeo chehaesseo hado (Hado)
Seoreowodo eojjeogesseo I do (I do)
Modudeul miwohaneura aesseonne
Nal muneotteurimyeon-

Then Saya Came in the room not even knocking while Y/n was singing and drawing Saya can understand what she was singing.

Then Saya Screamed " HOLY FUCKINGG GODD YOU LIKE MARCUS!!!!!!??????????

SONGS