({THE LESS I KNOW THE BETTER})

Y/N SAN K POV: 

I got to argument with my half blood sister jeez I went to the Market and grab a box of cigar and paid while I was getting my change I heard shots from the distance I was on my way out To the market then I heard the lady said " oh miss your Change" then I just said " oh keep the change" the lady smiled  wide cause the change was like I don't know 300$ so I left I put my helmet on and started driving really fast cause I know my sister is in Danger  I drove there in the old airport 

once I got there I saw Both Marcus and Saya Tide up by a chain in there hands in the air hanging and there legs tide with chain in the ground and I saw my sister her neck has slices in it i closed my eyes from the pain my sister has well Half SISTER well my first plan is to get Marcus out of there well what can I say he's a fighter I went to the vent and land Behind Marcus you know what  ill call him  Mattheo sometimes I grab a cloth and put it in his mouth he started to scream in the grip  of the  cloth  I whisper" shh shh  shh shh Marcus its y/n stop screaming?!"  I screamed whispered to him he looked at me I just smiled well he looked pissed tho HEHE then he screamed whispered " JUST TAKE THIS FUCKING THINGS OFF ME" then I grabbed a blade and bend down shit I was literary close to his fucking ya know member I  got the chain out then I got p and I went closer to him and started to cut the chain and I grab something in my pocket and looked up and I literary close to his face like 2 inches away I looked back at the chain and then Marcus He is literary Blushing so fucking hard I can't tell if he was mad or angry at me.

then I finally got him out and then I heard screaming I saw a run I  grab it and started to point it at the masked guy's and they pointed a gun at Saya then I Grab one of them and then I said " Do it" Then Marcus screamed " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND" then I looked at Marcus who was Really surrounded by guns in his head Then I said "let's do it You shoot my guys then I  shoot Him" than one of the guys pulled a trigger on both of them but the gun has no bullet I just smirked at them then I looked at the Radio playing I LOve the way by Big mountain then I looked at the Masked Guys and I said " you guys wanna dance" then saya and Marcus looked at each other I started to move my hips and feel the beat then I started to attack the guards.

The two of them started to also attack the guards then right in time the music ended the Marcus asked "Hey do you really do that every time you Fight or?" then I said " I try to keep that skill out of me" I said not even looking at him I looked at Saya and she nodded the three of us started to leave and then while in the car Saya looked at me while Driving and said " how did you know where we were?"     Then I said, "  Well the Less I know the better " the three of us started to smirk at each other and burst out into laughter.

HI GUYYYSSS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE HEHE HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE OR ANY SUGGESTIONS HEH. THANK YOU GUYS 

MISS JAVA ANAIS H