=SCANDLE GAMBLE=

SPECTOR POINT OF VIEW:

Kings Dominions The school of cruelty laws No Rules But Going to end up being beaten up by many many more students but that wasn't the point.

The point is Gamble there are lots of types of Gambling legally Or illegally playing for votes or playing for Bets King Dominions Make sure to Gamble once in. A month Every The Third day of the week.

But only one person is good at that Yelena Heels (Made up)  She was the best at gambling in kings Until one person Step foot in the ground of kings🗞️.

THIRD-PERSON POV:

"Newspapers New and fresh post from new Jersey Come and get now" the postman spoke as One Girl who was wearing a uniform Was walking followed by a Boy who was also dressed in a uniform with curly hair on their way to kings then the girl spoke " do you think we'll win this time" Then the boy spoke " Well if Yelena Heels is still the opponent Of the way we're going to lose"

Once they all Arrive at kings They went to the Court Where all the students were there they took a seat together Felecia took a seat next to Saya and said "we are gonna lose" then saya respond "well our  opponent Doesn't have skills"

The. Marcus came " Game on"  He got a seat next to Kuroki Then. Lin went to the mic and spoke " Okay everyone today Gamble game here Is between The. kings Dominions and Yamete Academia" then Marcus whispered to Saya " welp well lose"

$o lets Do this the one who will be competing this month from Yamete academy is "YELENA HEELS" The whole Yamete academy cheered up for Yelena.

Then Mr. Lin Spoke again " and the second to compete from kings Dominions is " Cindy"(random name).

After some match the king's lost the room was full of cheering then  Yelena  Yelled "HA WHO WANT'S TO COMPETE TO ME NOW!!?" Saya and Marcus Rolled their eyes until. Someone said  "I do"

The room was now silent the  whole kings looked at their back and saw a girl with wearing this

Saya blasted her eyes wide Then She was about to stand up But was pulled by Milo Manheim (random name)

Saya blasted her eyes wide Then She was about to stand up But was pulled by Milo Manheim (random name). They both whisper and babbled in argument l. Then Yelena said " Oh waw what's your name Honey" "y/n" then Yelena said, " look everyone miss y/n is about to stand before me ooh I'm so scared".

"Do you wanna play or not?" Y/n said then  a smirk appeared on Yelena's face then she said " sure honey let's play"  " Now the rules are simple we use two decks we match numbers but in this game, we match and both suit there are twice as many cards than usual but only one pair of each matching Cards"  Then Yelena Thought her self " There is no way na that this Prick can beat me There are 120 Card in this 2 Decks and there are patens in the card but only the matching Cards have a small detail of Patterns"

Then they play after a while It was the girl's turn y/ns turn the. The girl inspect the cards with her eyes while it's turned and noticed differences between some patterns She flipped the different cards and look at the Other girl who was completely shocked. Y/n turned the last matching Cards then she spoke " 54" Yelena was shocked and looked at the cards she turned all Half of the two decks then Y/n spoke " I win right? oh- yeah I did" the whole court was silent Y/n walked out of the school behind the dark ally and.

Saya stand up and started to follow Y/n on her tracks.
HI, GUYS THANK YOU. YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WAITING OLS STAND BY

- K