{ROSE AND PETAL|}

Trust Do You trust another Person To another Even if its your Friends Ex, Best Friend or your siblings even your Friends.

 Narrators  POV:

It was the next day All that whole day y/n didn't saw Maria In The room she  just Shrug and Pull out a book from my bag and started to write she  got board So she  saw a Record Player she  Grab her own Record disc and It was only the Instrument playing she put it on and started to Sing along it was a Japanese Song 

The Song:    ( stay with me By Miki Masturba) but for now lets say Y/n wrote It in her mind.

Japan: To you... yes, my love to youyes my love to you you, to youWatashi wa watashi anata wa anata toSakuya itteta son'na ki mo suru waGurei no jaketto ni mioboe ga aru kōhī no shimiaikawarazuna no neshōu~indou ni ni-ri utsurebastay with me...Mayonakanodoa o tataki kaeranaide to naitaGa ima-me no zenStay with me...Kuchiguse o iinagara futari no shunkan o daitemada wasurezu daiji ni shite ita
oi to ai to wa chigau monodayo to sakuya iwa reta son'na ki mo suru waFutatabime no fuyu ga kite hanarete itta anata no kokorofuri kaereba itsumosoko ni anata o kanjite ita noStay with me...Mayonakanodoa o tatakikokoro ni ana ga aita ano kisetsu ga ima-me no zenStay with me...Sabishi-sa magirawashite oita rekōdo no harionaji merodi kurikaeshite ita..

Stay with me...Mayonakanodoa o tatakikaeranaide to naitaano kisetsu ga ima-me no zenStay with me...Kuchiguse o iinagarafutari no shunkan o daitemada wasurezu atatame tetaStay with me...Mayonakanodoa o tatakikaeranaide to naita ano kisetsu ga ima-me no mae.

Translation to English: 

'To you... yes, my love to you

yes my love to you you, to you"I am only me. You are only you."I feel the same way as I did last night.You in your gray jacket,With that oh-so-familiar coffee stain,Just as you always are.The two of us reflect in the window display.stay with me...Knocking on midnight's door.I beg you not to go home tonight.The season's right in front of our eyes.stay with me...Uttering our favorite words,Holding on to our little moment.I'll never forget it as long as I live.

There is more than just one kind of love."I feel the same way as you did last night.A second winter has arrived.Your heart felt so very far away.I'm always thinking about it.About how I could feel you so long ago.stay with me...Knocking on midnight's door.A hole's opened up in my heart.The season's right in front of our eyes.stay with me...I'm distracted by my loneliness.The needle on my record player,Kept playing the same melody over and over

stay with me...Knocking on midnight's door.I beg you not to go home tonight.The season's right in front of our eyes.stay with me...Uttering our favorite words,Holding on to our little moment.The thought of it warms me up.

what the girl Didn't know That Saya was just at her Bathroom While she was singing Saya just Stayed There Until she heard the door close she went out from the Bathroom then she said " well so much for scaring Y/n oh RIGHT THE TRAINING?!" then.

TIME TTOOO SKIPP.

y/n was in Walking on her way to the Elevator She Pressed GB and then the door was closing then someone hold the door She Looked up and Chico Was Holding the door he said " wait up" then followed by Will Maria And Marcus and Saya, Brandy, Petra, Then Lastly Billy then Y/n said " great Were all here" Then they Reached the Ground Basement They saw Lin Petra  Y/n and Will knows why they were there then Lin Got in the car Then Petra Y/n and Will Just Follow Lin's Lead then the Five more Students Followed Then Lin Started to Drive Out of the Under ground Parking lot Then Lin spoke " In St Gallen Okay"  Petra was in front Y/n in the back Right side Then will On Left Side of y/n then the others In the back. 

Petra Down the mirror In her Up Then she Saw The others From the Mirror Then Lin spoke " Bill Lopez Kuroki Salazar's Lynn. Watch and learn" then HE added " then as for Lewis, san, Yolga. Go on your ways" then Y/ns Hand went to hold The Handle Petra Looked In the Mirror and Willie Looked at the Side Mirror To see Y/n's Finger Slowly Counting To 5 

1..2...3...4............5 

then After those Count down They all Spring Out of the car Then Lin Fasten Up his speed On driving To catch up with Y/n Petra and Will. 

some Si Fy guys Try to Block the Car with a Truck Y/n who was Coming down from the Roof She Landed IN the Top of the car she went down in the Car and Jumped In the top of the truck doing the Natasha Post facing The car Then She Run to the front seat then Grab the Driver and Killed him Then the Timer Ringed The top Of the car Lifted then Y/n landed In her seat followed by Will Then they Looked for Petra then Y/n said " where is Pet" then Will Shrug  then Y/n said " ah shit!" y/n went out Through the window and Run across the River to find Petra Then she saw Petra Fighting With 10 Men Y/n Helped Petra To kill then  Y/n said d" come on pet its Time to leave" then They both Run to the car then bam Land safely. 

then Not long enough some Motorcycle Dudes Came then in looked over to Y/n and Then y/n Grab a Black mask then Y/n Went out then a Motorcycle Spawn In For Y/n to Use Then Y/n was in front then She spoke trough the Radio and said " can you guys hear me?" then They all spoke " Yes" at the same time Then Some shots came Over Hitting the car But it missed ya know why Cause J.a.v.i.s. was  there BABY then Y/n spoke " A I spy with My little eyes Some thing Bitchy and shitty" then Petra Said " Uh OH that Bitch over there" the Y/n spoke " correct! and mama is about to kill This Bitches" she Grab her Katana and Started to Fight the Bitches Then soon enough Y/ns pain got worst From the Bullet she had yesterday damn It was Done the Masked guys was dead but she shows no pain So she wont get Attention she Hates That when People just Get Worried and started saying " OoH Y/N aRe yOu oKaY" ughh jeez asking the Person if she's okay SHE IS NOT OKAY!?.

then Y/n Went back to the car then Lin said " Who wants to take the wheel " then Petra said " me me" then Will said " NO NO NO NO NO NOT HER" then Petra took the wheel They started to get Kaios Speed then Lin said " Y/n please take the wheel" then Will Quickly said " YES Y/N PLEASE TAKE THE FUCKING WHEEL" then Y/n Chuckled then she went to the Wheel and started to go fast But Smooth. 

then Lin spoke "Okay Y/n one last Thing Rose and petal " then Petra and Wil looked back at Lin and said " what NO?!" Petra shouted  then Will added to shout " you promised That she would never do that again ?!  man i can't watch this"  Then Will cover his ears  Y/n said " can we just get this over with Petra GO" then Petra Grab a white Gloves and A Dagger then said " you sure?" Then Y/n Nodded And put the white Gloves on and Rest her hand And Pull it up then Petra said " Rose" then she cut Y/ns First layer of Skin In the heart section and slowly Pulled it down and pulled it Out then Petra said " Petal" Petra Dag the Knife Through Y/n 's hand all the others where Confused what was going on Y/n Screamed as her weakness Activated Y/ns Color eyes Turn red then It all went black for the others in the car then  they woke up In there own dorms and there back in Kings they all meet in The lockers But y/n was not there after a few Seconds Of looking each other Y/n was finally there Then they all looked at each other and said Goodnight and left But y/n and Macrus was still there.

then Marcus asked " How's your hand?"  then Y/n Looked at Her hand and then back At Marcus and said " Nifty" then Marcus out of no where Kissed Y/ns Cheek and then They both looked at each other then Blushed. then Y/n said " Marcus?" then Marcus Looked at y/n  and said " yeah?" then Y/n shoot up " You liked My Half sister and My sisters Best Friend" then Marcus Shrug then Y/n just keep questioning him " witch one do you perfer Eggs or bacons?" "bacons" which on do like Vodka Or tequila" " Tequila"  then Y/n shrug and kissed Y/n back in cheek and said " Sinora Lopez" then Marcus Salutted at Y/n. then they went back to sleep