}CAMILA+CHAN K.{

Special Are you Special? Do you think your special? well If you Think you are You are But the Other? do there  Think There special..

"JAPAN?!"

They Yelled Then Haydi Grab a Pocket watch and Stopped the time But the others can only move  Haydi Grab there Hands and Teleported them Into a Basement then a She Clicked the Pocket Watch and said " Welcome to  Japan Go on Go out side" Then They all Opened the Door then They saw The outside They where in Himeji Castel  then they saw a Huge Castel In front of them Then there was a Long Stair way to go in the Castel this is what the Castel looks like 

Saya Was amazed  she saw this Again she felt like a child then Haydi said " Do you remember this Saya?" then Saya Nodded then Once they Got in Saya IS looking around then Marcus asked "so This is where Y/n and Camila Grew Up In the story?" then Haydi said " Well Also Dylan But they Never knew about Camila and Dylan then A voice said " We Have Visitors" they all Turn around and saw-

Y/N SAN KUROKI POV:

I arrive Japan I Went to the Castel It was A lot of memory To take Then I went In to a room and saw a Girl Kneeling Down In a huge kimono  then I spoke " Never Think you Ever will wear that again" then The Girl Looked over It Was Camila She Looked Happy she stood Up and said "  It was a Total Wreak Without You" then She gave me a Hug I Lip smile and said " Nice to see you Camila" then Camila Pulled away and said " I Missed you Where's Dylan?" then I said " i don't Know then We heard The Bell Ring Then Camila said " Ill get It Make your self Happy With anything In the Kitchen" I Nod then once she was Getting the door I Went Out side To my Calming Place surrounded By water and I saw In the Side My Warrior Katana  I used it For My Power It helps me to Keep Calm I Put it on And started To Put my Blade  at a decent distance from the water, but not too close. Move My Katana  in a wave like motion, pulling them towards your body, and pushing them away from your body. As you do this, feel the water moving with your Body . Do not feel the water's weight, but feel the water itself moving.

I remember doing This with Dylan He was Manipulative to the Air I was Manipulating Water In My Body when I want to stay calm I Drop The Water From its Vibrate When I heard a Voice From Behind me.

CAMILA SAN KUROKI POV: 

I Saw the Door already Opened I saw People Then I said " We Have Visitors?" then our Godmother looked at me Followed BY the other Person In front  Then She said " Camila My dear Happy Birthday" she said and kissed My  head and then A  curly Headed Boy Asked Me " so your Camila?" then I said " Yes indeed Yes I am And You are?" I asked with a warm Smile Then HE said " Im Marcus Lopez And This is Saya Kuroki That Is Billy and that Is-" before I let the boy finish I finished his words With " Maria Salazar  and Petra" then They all nod Then Godmother said " Where Is Your sister?" then I Said " Follow me Please" we make It to The 心を落ち着かせ ( calming place) which my sister call Celra verda So We saw her I can tell her Circle Peace Stopped As the ocean Vibrated She Drop her peace She Looked Over to Us she Placed Her katana Back in the pillow and said " what are you guys Doing here?" my Twin sister said then I said  " they where Visiting You why don't we go Inside It's Kinda Chilly" then godmother said "  Good Idea Let's Go" 

GUYSSSSSSSSSSS MY SCHOOL IS GETTING STARTED UGHH  IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE 

-MISS JAVA H ANAIS