{~L.A-KUROKI~}

LA do you live in LA well I don't And I wanna go there I from the Philippines  Which means I'm A Filipina and I wanna Travel All Around the world. 

"Tell us what you know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan Kuroki San & Katniss POV:

we where In LA we had an Apartment Was Katniss my sister Not really I had a Friend In LA She asked me if She can Take care of Kat For a While But While I was On a Mission I was Trapped I Had a Little Plan But Before I Could do My Plan She Shot a Gun at the men Holding Kat Before Anything I could do She was shot Leaving me and Kat Alone 

Now we live In LA I was Keeping my Promise But As soon As i Stay longer  here I get worried about my Sister.. well Sister'S!

It was Camila's Birthday I was Going to get Ready To Leave But then I heard a Knock.

CAMILA CHAN KUROKI POV:

We where In the Middle of Discussion But then I heard A knock On the Door Drapes I Grab a knife and said " Wait Here" I Held My Dress and Rushed In the Door I Opened the Door and Held the Knife In  a Man's Neck It was Lin With The Well I don't know who they are But Hmm Ill Call them The ah uh well The Fuckers Yeah Them Hmm okay lets Go back eh.

I said " what Do you Guys want?" I asked then They Told me There Here to help Us? Jesus Man I swear To god But I wont let This MF Lay On my sisters Dead Body Then I said " Yeah Wait Here Ill call Marcus" I walk away then I heard a Little Chat Behind my back I threw a Knife Between His Side Head and Four head Diablo Flinched I smirked and walked at the Kitchen Then I Slam the Door Opened Getting there Attention  then I Looked at Marcus and said.

"the Fuckers are Home" I said In a Singing Sentence Then They Exchange Looks then  and Stood Up Val Took my hand and whispered In my ear " Where IS The Knife?" I Looked over to him and said " Gone" HE smirked and I smiled Innocently and walked  Behind them.

we Arrived At the Door I open It And It reviles "THE FUCKERS" then Marcus said " You mean The legacies?" then I spoke " yeah The same Fuckers you'll see everyday" Diablo was Going to attcke me But Val Said " DOWN BOY!" Diablo Got in His Knees When Val's Eyes Turn Blue Then I smirked then Lin said " We are here To help You with Y/n.

Dylan Kuroki San & Katniss POV:

I heard a knock I Grab MY light Blade and I opened the Door It was Yelena? I fully opened the Door and said " Dose Y/n knows your here?" my eye widen When Y/n Appear behind Yelena My sister Y/n.. y/n Kuroki San Y/n Natasha San Kuroki was alive.

then Y/n spoke " Hey Bro" I was still shocked so I couldn't respond Katniss walked over to us With a Knife Then Yelena Yelled " Chucky BABY?!" then Katniss Sat In the floor and played with the Knife then Yelena Pulled the Knife away From Kat.-

-MISS JAVA ANAIS L