{# IM THERE TARGET#}

3rd POV: 

The team was signed to do a mission to KILL. so they make a plan as a parade was going o happen Maria took the Distraction Saya Find a way to kill this person Marcus Follow Saya's lead Y/n as for you ATTACK." said by master Lin  y/n quickly stood up and went out to the door and left to go first then the others where confused then Lin said " you guys wait in 7:00 before the parade starts"  then they all left went there room Marcus went to Marias Dorm he knocked on Maria's door No answer he slowly opens the door saw Maria changing He closed his eyes and said "hi" in a small voice  Maria Turned around Looking at Marcus Then she said " Hey"  then Maria said " can you pls zip me up" Marcus opened his eyes and went closer to Maria and Zip her up. then Not long enough Saya came and said " hey- WHOAH UH I just wanted to say that its almost 7:00 Bye" Maria and Marcus looked at each other and smiled and Marcs left.

MEANWHILE AT Y/NS POINT OF VIEW:

Y/n left after Master Lin said ATTACK she went to her Car Jarvis and started to dive as fast as she can Once she arrived at the old apartment The Tracker said it was getting close she grab a gun under her seat and turned the car invisible and went to the back Ladder And The Girl reached the top and went down to the vent and once The girl got in the right room he wreaks the vent in the bathroom she landed in the floor on her feet she Peeked at the door there was no one there she got out of the bathroom and then she looked around the room no one then she saw the tracker in the floor she leaned down and took the tracker it was like a baby pill then she whispered "shit" then there was metal pipe about to hit her the quickly turned her head and grab the pipe twisting it so the man could twist his harm she flipped the guy in the floor and there was like 18 men in the room trying to attack Y/n but she killed all them leaving the Bloody bodies in the ground. 

she was all bloody since the girl only used her fist to fight then she heard clapping behind her she turn around to the man. bloody nose bleeding bullet shots and scars on her face and body. then the man said " wow Lin told me you can take out 1M man in one Go but it seems like he's wrong" then Y/n said, " what's a little fighting without getting hurt".

then the man spoke "lets see about that oh Milo" the girl looked confused then A saber man  all armored his head cover went out reviled his face it was the girls old pal Milo Sketchit But his eyes where Blue the girl looked at the clock it was almost 7:00 the girl knew she don't have time for this so she grab the knife in her pocket and just stab him and then after stab she  Milo she looked at the man he was gone  at least he knows where his going but before anything else happen she looked at the window and in her vision she saw a helicopter from the distance she went out to the window and then she saw Maria in her Costume witch you call Skeleton face  she went out to the alley she saw Marcus  and   Saya Then Marcus spoke "  what the hell happened to you" then Y/n spoke " no time You two start now" the both of them started to run and fine him once Y/ got into the roof top she saw The old man getting in the helicopter Y/n followed the three got in the roof top to and saw y/n running in the edge and then she jumped at grab into the helicopter then Saya spoke "  what the hell is she doing"  the girl got it the huge as helicopter and then she went to the engine and pulled out engine one and two then she heard the pilot scream.

"SIRRR ENGINE ONE IS DOWN" 'THEN USE ENGINE 2" then the girl whispered "engine two my ass" she pulled the players for engine 2 then she felt a grab in her left she quickly looked it was the man then the girl could feel the Helicopter Falling she grab the para shoot and said "Sayonara" she jumped and left the Helicopter with there Target in there Then BAM it exploded she went down to grass of filed and noticed she was far away from Kings so she grabs her car It drove all the way here she got in the car and started to Drive back to Kings it took her 8 hours the sun was shining she parked her car in a safe place and it turned invisible she went out to the car and sneak to her dorm.

BACK AT THE THREE'S POINT OF VIEW:

the three of them were supposed to tell Lin what happened to Y/n they thought she was dead then they went to the cafeteria and they sit there talking " what are we going to do" Maria  then Saya spoke, "Let's find her I mean she can't be dead right?" "agree," Marcus said then Saya said " we are going to Vegas at midnight since we got late from the mission" after they finished eating they saw Petra on the way They looked at each other and just continue to walk once they reached Master Lin's office they saw Y/n sitting there as nothing happened They looked stun y/n looked up from her book looking at them then she looked over her shoulder and then she looked back at them and she spoke " what?" than master Lin came in they took a seat.

HI HI GUYS SORRY FOR BEING LATE HEHE BUT ANNOUNCEMENT I WILL BE NOW DOING IN THIS WEEK THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY THEN NEXT WEEK ILL GO BACK HERE HEHE KINDA RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO HEHE SEE YOU GUYS IN 2 WEEKS IF ITS RIGHT HEHE