|}Backstory{|

MARCUS LOPEZ POV:

When Y/n was acting strange I remember about my dream about her JESUS CHRIST I notice I wanna Know something Its 

Y/N MIKI SAN KUROKI

BACK STORY 

so I went to Saya's Dorm To know About her I Don't know why I felt Like that I care about Y/n I never cared about anyone In this Shit hole Well I Know I care About two people but Y/n Man I felt It When She got cut in the Hand I was Kind of mad at Master  Lin  I mean She Screamed Like She was About To die So Once I knock At Saya's Door She SAID "Enter"  then Saya Said " oh hey Man what's up?" then I said " well I want you to tell Me something" then She responded "sure what is it?" then I said " Hmm Y/ns back story" then Saya said " uh well I can't tell you B-" then I Said " Oh Come on Please!?" Then Saya said " wait You didn't let me finish" 

then she Added " I cant Tell you But you Can read It By yourself" she said Giving me A Huge Book  said " Y/n 美樹さん 黒木 バックストーリー"  then I said " How will I Understand This?" then Saya Got her sense back and said " OHH HAHA I forgot That you don't read Japan" she said with a Little Laugh then She Said " Ya know what Fine Give me the Book" I gave Her The book  then She sat In the Table Doing an Indian sit So Once She flipped the book Over I sat in her bet 

then she said ( PLAY THE MUSIC) 

" the True Story Of Y/n Miki san Kuroki" she read the cover then she Read 

" Y/n san Was a Humble Nice Girl in the city folk  Until One day War back at 1894 The first war Japan fought was the First Sino-Japanese War, fought in 1894 and 1895. The war revolved around the issue of control and influence over Korea under the rule of the Joseon dynasty. From the 1880s onward, there had been vigorous competition for influence in Korea between China and Japan the Girl Survived At The First War Protecting The People In there Country but then The Russian  Empire Knew About the Girl They Got mad and started to spread Rumors Until That Rumor Reached our Country that the girl was Trying to take over Japan now the girl was Wanted then One Day.

The girl was In the City then some people She knows Started Great her then while The girl Was Picking Up Some Fruits Then One Man Stood Up in a High Chair and Shouted " HEY! EVERYONE ITS THAT GIRL FROM THE MISSING POST THE TRAITOR!" then Lots Of Guard Started to Go to Corner The girl The Seller Of the Fruits Looked at Y/n and said " Follow me" the girl Followed The woman then She Lead Y/n to the desert which is the end of the City and gave her some Supply o survive Then The Woman said " Good Luck Miss Y/n we Have hopes on you Find your self and your sister" then Y/n Nodded and Ran Out of the Village. 

in A while The Girl was Running as fast as she can She Was not looking where she was going  she tripped and She was going to go get up but she saw Horse Foot she looked up and saw a Woman With a Katana Ridding the Horse the Girl Was Full of fear then She Begged "please PLEASE NO NO PLEASE DONT KILL ME ILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING MONEY LIFE JUST DONT KILL ME PLEASE!?" the Girl Bow on her knees and put her hands Together and Begging not to die.

then the woman got down from her horse and said " my my you look filthy" then Y/n  looked up from the woman with tears and all Dusty from all the Running she did then she said " wh- who are you madam?" then the woman said "my Name is Maria Hwa Sin" then the Woman Offered her hand To help Y/n From the Ground The girl took it and Dust off her Yukata Dress then The Woman said " Come With me Y/n Ill lead you some wear safe  then The girl Ride The Horse The Girl Felt Good Putting her Feet up Finally taking a rest then The sun was Going Down It was already Night time they arrive Little Path It has a fire Place like a mini camping spot then there where Logs In around the fire Then They all took a seat and then Maria took out a little Cradle With a Child in  it was like 12 Months Old  then  Y/n stood Up and said " Is that your Little angel" then Maria said " yes I was 31 when I got her" then the Girl asked " how old are you now? miss Maria?" then Maria said " 43" then Y/n was amazed then Maria said " You know why I Have you here Y/n" then Y/n looked up from the fire and said " No mam"  " I'm here to Train you How to Defend yourself and Your people for your Future ill teach you everything you need to know" then Y/n just Nodded And Got up and held The Child In her arms 

years and years  Have past  the child Grow Up she was 3 years old Then Y/n was 13 then Y/n was Trained Very well All the Time she spent every time She was Laughing it was just like her Little family But one day things came unexpected she had to handle everything In her Own 

They woke up from the Tent then Some army  with Horse's Came Russian Army Came They found them Maria woke Up from y/ns calling There plan was to escape in the back Y/n Grab  Yelena and put her in a little Protection Of a Basket with Holes so she can breath then Y/n Putted the Child in the Horse In the Little Hanging Thingy But It was too late they Y/n was in the horse but Maria was caught and then Maria was Fighting they where to many Y/n Grab a Katana Long blade And started to Stab and Fight But she was also looking at Yelena in the basket To make sure she was okay then She Looked Back to Maria Who was Stabbed.

the girl was Full of Anger She started to Attack all of them ONE....BY....ONE  then Y/n Kneel down to Maria And said "  come on Please Don't die No NO NO please don't" then Maria Grab Y/n's Hand and Force Fully said " Its My time Y/n there Calling me" then Y/n Shoot up " NO no this Hasn't have to be the end Wh- what about Yelena She will Keep Thinking about you" then Maria said " This Is the end of me But not you Not You and My daughter Leave Now Y/n LEA-" Down Y/n was Falling in tears But she Knew what she had to Do she just Buried Marias Body and then Got in the Horse who was Finding For His  Owner she spoke to the horse " Its okay Buddy I got you" 

then Some years Fell she Was Taking Care of Yelena and who Dare Kill her Dies.....

then It was Yelena's 10th Birthday Y/n Provided Them a Little Tree House

where they have been living there Every since they went out to the desert they where celebrating Yelena's Birthday Y/n  Manage to Have them a simple Supper with some chicken some and some Milk and soy Milk and Rice Pasta and a a cake from all the Goodies they Got years ago Y/n had some Log and Matches to Cook it then Yelena Ran out of her Room Screaming " Birthday Its My Birthday NN Its My Birthday" she said Joyfully then Y/n said  " yes ye sit is now come on Lets Eat and start Opening Your Presents!" Y/n said Giving her the Best Birthday Like It was never been Celebrated They sat down and then Y/n said " will you Like to lead the Prayer?"  then Yelena said " YEs yes Please" then Y/n let out a small Laugh and said " Okay Go on" then Yelena did the Sign of the cross and said " Bless Is our lord and least Dive Give Which we are about to receive from They Bounty to Christ our lord and Jesus Thank you so much for this Amazing supper and lord I would like to say thank you to A  Lovely Girl who Raised me and Taught me who I was she gave me everything I needed and need to know and my mom I wish you take care of her Up there that's all I could wish for Amen." then Y/n also  did Say amen and the Sign of the cross then Y/n said " Amen Now lets go come eat" then Yelena said " will you eat with me?" " uh well-" " please y/n please" then Y/n said " oh okay fine".

then years past By y/n was 23 years old Yelena was 14 y/n knew they cant be like this All In there Life so Y/n told Yelena That The had to split out Yelena Agreed On It since she Understand but Yelena said She will stay Until she is ready to face the real world then Y/n left...

Next to that Is unknown.

Saya shut the book and looked at Marcus who was Nodding the whole time and stood up and went out to Saya's room leaving her behind and Marcus Rushed In Y/n's dorm she was not there then Marcus Whispered " shit".

AND CUTTT ALRIGTH WAIT HOLD ON STAY THERE WE RE NOT DONR THERE ARE SOME MORE  MABEY TOMMOROW JUST JUST UH SHIT FUGE I UH STAY HERE OR COME BACK 

-MISS JAVA ANAIS H