|DANCE WITH~THE MUSIC|

Just Dream About that moment when you look your self In your right eye ,eye , eye I wanna say I wanna Dance the Music Like where Going and rolling we cant stop how we move Lets Break our plans be believe it just going and rolling like where Dancing Fool 

Alright Then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

then Maria asked " How DO we get out of here" then I looked at Y/n and said " got a Plan?" then She Pulled away from the dwarf and said " Where we came from"  I Nod and Looked Back at the Others Then said " Follow Us"  We began to ran To where we came from.

In the way there Some Guards From the Red room Was Blocking us To the door Y/n Looked at the others and Ran to a Guard and Started a Kos In The Hall We all Started to fight the Guards With It only took us like 34 seconds then We all began to ran We Climbed at The Hele and Started to Drive off the Red room Then Y/n said " Drop me Off" I Looked at her and nod " The others Looked at her like she was insane.

I Drop Her off And her landing on Her Natasha Pose Then I mumble " Poser" I Started to Turn the Hele around the red then she started to Attack The Guards On her way Inside I was Staying away from The Building.

INDIDE  SPECTATE:

She was inside the red room and she fought her way there In the Main source in the head Office she Burst in the door Holding Using Yelena's Face With the Little Shape shifter Face I Looked at Gerald Gerd way His Name then He looked at me Suprised I was In a Calm Face.

then He said " Woman In this Red room Are so Power Full I just don't know why they have no potencial" then I responded " Maybe cause they don't want to be A Normal Person for once" He looked at me and said " What should I say about you.." he went closer to me and Click the Button To de activate The Mask and said " Yelena.."  My own Face reviled In his own Face and he said " Your Just Like Your Mother"

Then I said " I'm Nothing like my Mother My Mother Is a Cold Hard Shining Plastic  who Back stabbed Me and my Siblings" 

Then he respond " You should Watch Your Little Mouth of Yours Miss Kuroki." then I responded with.

"and some times you have to Watch Hard For Your Own Clone" I Smiled and then Y/n Came IN saying " SuPrise Buddy " I smiled and wrestle Hi To the Cold hard Floor. then His Nose was Bleeding  Then he  spoke " Ah The Kuroki Twins" then Dylan Came into the room Wearing the Old suit I gave that I made he said 28 years ago HE walked IN saying.

" Triplets By the way" We both Looked Over to Dylan And Smiled Then Gerald Said " You All are Pathetic Little Plastics who just Intended To wreak Your OWn Life's you'll Regret It your Way."  then Dylan said " Just shut Up Man" He punched Him IN the Head Causing It to bleed We Cuff him To the Desk and Y/n Planted a Bomb in the Room and set it into 30 seconds then.

we all ran Back we Called Yelena then Yelena spoke "I Cannot Lower Down Anymore I Have Push through Limits Dipshits" Then Y/n spoke " Okay Camila Dylan On three Alright Jump In Three" 

One.... Two........Three.

WE JUMPED THEN BOOM!

The Whole Building Exploded Then Yelena Drove As Fast as The hele's Limits Can But the Propeler Broke We All HEard yelena say " SHIT! The Break Down" Then Y/n Handed US all A Para shoot  and we al Jumped.

We All Where Going down But the Building Parts was Hitting Our Shoots Down Mine Broke I was Falling all the way down Y/n saw Me she was shocked and started Following Me On our way there Falling in The ground She took Off her P Shoot and Put It in my Back I Landed Well all Dusty.

I just Realized My vision went Black after that I Started yelling every ones name " Y/N!! VAL!! MARCUS!!!!  DYLAN WHERE ARE YOU?!" I saw a Hand In the Distance and saw Dylan? I Ran into the Hand Covered with Building Parts.

MISS JAVA ANAIS L

HEYY GUYS ITS BEEN A WHILE IM SO SORRY TO KEEP YALL WAITING AND JUST STAY THERE AND ENJOY THE OTHER PARTS OF THE STORY AND BEHIND THE SCEAN SO YEAH AND

AND AFTER I WAS PLANING TO DO A KLAUS B STORIE X READER SO YEAH HEHE WAIT FOR IT GUYS ALRIGHT