|~ONE TIME THING~|

Story telling are you good at story telling or have anyone read you a bed time  story well these siblings never had a family Story Telling when they where little.

 saw yelena Pull the kinfe away from Kat-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Marcus Lopez POV:  ~WARNING SMAUT~#  IM NOT REALLY THE BEST AT SMUTS BUT YEAH 

" help us with Y/n" i scoff and looked at Camila SHe raised her Brows and said "fine  But If something goes Wrong" Camila Said Walking closer to Lin and Grab the Knife and said " Ill end one and each Of every Part of you People" 

We all Went Inside The Plan we had Was great I went Back to Y/ns Room I saw her white Vision again She was laying down In Her bed I walked over to her and Held her  shoulder she looked at me and said " Marcus" I looked at her and Said " Y/n" then She was slowly Leaning to me We kissed It felt real..

Soon enough our Kissing turned Into a Make out session and a heated kiss I looked at Y/n and We started to Undress I was a Bit worried I Looked Like an idiot Having a Fair with my vision Of Y/n then she begged " Marcus please Fck me I'm Hungry for y0u" she Begged with a Husky and sexy voice I looked at her and Kissed her Body Man she was So impatient I can Know that she is moving her hips Back and fort.

I Lay her down in the bed and We where Naked I started to Finger her she was a Moaning mess I Had a HUGE boner In my Cock  she Cum In my Fingers I like them clean.

then I gave her More Hickeys then I went to her and whispered " are you ready Love?" I she Nod and I started to Insert My Cock In her Female section She Grab on My Back and Moan like it was her Last Moan In earth.

Then I heard My name 

MARCUS MARCUS!!!

I woke up all sweating I was on the Floor I noticed that I passed out Well that's weird I had a Sex dream about Y/n and Passed out i looked at Saya who Was shaking  me then I said " alright alright IM  Up!" then Saya Said " we have  a Place. 

TIME TO SKIPP

we Got Dylan's Track our plan was to track him and Let him do the other parts Billy looked  at Camila and said " IS Val your Boyfriend?" then Camila Gave her a Tens Look and said " did you tell Petra about your Feels?" she teased.

Then Petra Looked at Billy then Billy Looked at me and said " Marcus The one who HAd sex with Y/n".

Camila choked on her Drink and said " well I knew" then the Others Looked at me then I said " what did I do to you?" 

Then Billy looked at me and Lean closer to My side I lean Backwards a Little then Billy whispered " sorry man I had to cover the tension" I Hit His head Back to his seat then Saya asked me " you had sex with her?" then I stood Up and Yelled pissed 

"THAT WAS A ONE TIME THING!!!"

Yelena Hwa Sa Chan POV:

I heard a Knock on my Log door I live in the woods like How i grew up I Grab my Gun and Turn the pot off and Opened the door I Pointed the Gun to the Lady..

Y/n.

My eyes widen and Then she gave me a Smirk 'y smile I Smirk back and said " Well well well Come In my personal Trainor.

She came in I Pointed at the Chair on near the Log counter She Sat down then She spoke " how are you?" then I Pour the Tea In the Two Cups and Passed the other cup to her then said " good you?" then she spoke " I came here Dead" I understood that then I said " you need my help?" then She said  "yes and I have something to  also give you" she pulled out a little sack And Pass it to me then She said " your mothers Life Ill just cast a spell then You'll get Maria back.

I smile and said  " game." we spent the time a little more longer before Coming to L.A then we arrived his apartment The number of his Apartment is 991 I knocked at his door then.