🐺 Prologue 🐺

Andorra pack-the biggest werewolves packs in Asia prepared for the biggest celebration in declaring for their new alpha... Walang iba kundi si Bryan.

And that's the one he hated the most. Why? Because he rather spend his time in hunting in the forest and protecting their pack than celebrating those kind of stuff and became their Alpha.

Bryan Dwane Davidson is the only son of Alpha Gregory Davidson and his mate Wilma Davidson. He have a sister too, her name is Brenda Windy Davidson-the weakest wolf in their pack. She can't transform in every full moon nor fight against their enemy.

But Brenda has this one unique talent. She is the smartest and in fact, she is the one who invented traps and protection for their borders. Brenda is the brain of their pack at ito rin ang taga-plano sa bawat laban at gyera. Pero para sa ibang lobo ay hindi sapat ang talino lamang dahil kailangan nila ng lakas ni Bryan laban sa mga mortal nilang kalaban-ang mga bampira.

Pero kung tutuusin kung si Bryan ang masusunod mas gugustuhin pa ni Bryan na si Brenda ang mamuno sa kanila. Dahil may nakikitang potential si Bryan kay Brenda despite of her lacking in power and strength.

At isa pang dahilan niya ay nakakaboring lang umupo maghapon sa trono at wala kang kalayaan sa gusto mong gawin and lastly, it has no thrill at all. But he don't have any choice either. As Alpha's only son... its his duty to take his responsibility to take the honor of their family.

Bryan open his eyes and look straight at the bright full moon. The moonlight gives strength to him and it makes him more stronger now. But he feel his heart throbs when his eyes darted at the clear bass of water-the moon light reflex at the ocean. Tanaw niya mula sa tuktok ng bundok ang ganda ng kalikasan. Pero hindi niya maintindihan kung bakit ganito na lang ang pakiramdam niya sa tuwing nakikita ang karagatan.

He feels like he wants something from it, something that making him feel alive. He don't know if the nature-both the moon and the sea-is making him feel alive or something under the sea is there. He don't understand it at all.

But he believes in Fate. He will surely soon meet this mysterious feelings.

Bryan's POV's:

"Hey bro! "Tawag sa akin ni James ng makapasok ako sa classroom namin. I noticed the sophisticated and gorgeous girl standing in front of the board. She seems bothering my classmate.

How pathetic.

Saglit ko lang syang tingnan at muling bumaling sa kaibigan ko.

"Hey! "I greeted back. James Watson is my friend and he is our beta's son and the future beta of Andorra clan. So, he'll be my right-hand soon.

Minsan nga binibiro ko sya na pwede bang sya na lang pumalit sa akin. He is much better and deserving in my position in this community because he is full of confident than me.

Then he will just laugh and say 'Nahhh, huwag ako, bro. Gusto ko pang mabuhay, may pangarap pa ako. Because if that will happen... Mag-aalala ako ng sobra kapag hindi ko na mapapansin ang mga fubu ko. '

Well that's him, he is a womanizer.

"Who's that girl, by the way? "I asked ng makaupo ako. She's a new face. At ang lakas niyang magyabang sa eskwelahan ko.