🐺CHAPTER 4🐺

Bryan povs:

"Where are you going son? "my mom asked while my father is busy reading some articles. I look at him and get some sandwich that she made for me. Bitbit ko ang bag ko.

"To a friend mom, " I answered, I need to clarify all about her. Her enemies and our enemies so I can get rid of it.

"Please take a visit to our visitor son. Gustong gusto kanila makilala especially Luna Elyssa, "he requested, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Dad, you know that I don't want to meddle with your business and I don't want someone to know about me... I want some privacy, "I said to him.

"But you are the future leader Bryan, "mom insisted, I shocked my head.

"Mom, Dad, I don't want to meet that bitch. She is an asshole... I hate her guts, attitude, and everything to her, "I protest.

"Watch your words son, "Dad give me a death glare. I jus chuckled at him. Kahit mukhang katakot-takot si dad ay hindi nama ito mapanakit. Yes kaya nyang magbanta pero hindi nya kayang pumatay unless it's necessary.

"And besides I'm busy. I rather go to the battle than became a leader, "I said

"Lagi naman yan ang namumutawi sa bibig mo. Kailan ko kaya maririnig na 'Ma, may mate na ako', "saad ni mama na napailing na lang ako.

"Soon ma, soon. I will bring her here, "saad ko.

"Huwag mong sabihing naduduwag ka sa babaeng itinakda sayo? "singit ni Dad.

"Oh silly, Dad. Hindi sa ganun. Weird pero talagang weird ng sa akin. Hindi ko sya ma-identify, "saad ko.

"Whatever son. And don't silly me you brute! "He glared at me.

"Well Dad, the black blood are also attacking. Plus the hybrid packs is had a fight with our king so I don't think if the peace here will stay longer, " I said, he nodded and put the article in his table.

"I'm doing with that case. Don't worry about it, and in case that will have trouble here you must go to the organization I know, "he said. The organization he is referring is the Light of Hope Organization.

"Bye mom, "I kissed mom on the cheek. "Bye dad, " I said to my dad, he patted my arms.

"No matter what will happen Bryan... you are still our son. Always remember we are just doing what is good to you, "he said, weird but I just shrugged my shoulders. Bigla bigla kasing sumeryuso sya.

Habang nasa daan ay parang lumilipad ang utak ko sa kung saan. Napatigil lang ako sa narinig kung boses.

"Hey! " Yuri approached, she is smiling.

"Disaster? "she asked, maybe she noticed my facial expressions. I nodded to her. I looked at the puppy she is carrying.

"A fish caring for dog huh, "I smiled. She is very caring to other things and that's what I've been seen for many days passed as we became friends.

"Yeah, whatever. "she rolled her eyes, I laughed at her expression. She seems like she doesn't want to have a puppy.

"Don't laugh at me lol. I'm here because I want you to help me by caring this creature. Ghod it's driving me crazy! "She complain and rolled her eyes.

"Kalimutan mo muna yung usapan natin. Tulungan mo muna ako rito. I don't know how to take care of him, "saad nito at tumingin sa kawawang tuta.

"Cute, "I mumbled hindi ko namalayan na titig na titig ako sa maamo nyang mukha. Nag-angat sya ng tingin and she look at me

"Pardon? "she asked, itinuro ko ang tuta. "Ah-I mean the puppy is cute. Where did you find him? "I said. I almost cursed my mind. Shit, Bryan! What a stupid moves.