🐺CHAPTER 10🐺

Yuri Pov:

The meeting was adjourned. Everyone left the meeting room. And I'm on my way out of the but the secretary of the organization called me.

"Princess Yuri! "she called. I stop and faced her.

"Ahm, yes? Do you need anything, Ma'am Azur? "I asked. She's pretty, but I feel a dark presence to her. Ms. Azur Corpuz is a half-human and half-vampire but I don't sense any human presence to her.

"The Queen of Brossempoy and Queen of Aeroqins want to talk to you, "she said. I frowned a little bit. What are they up to? I already cleared to them that I won't joined this organization.

"Why? "I asked. She shrugged. "I don't know, "she answered. I sighed. "Fine. Lead the way, Miss. "

She really seems familiar to me. I've seen her face before. I just really don't like the effects of the war back then, some of us lost and have been loss some memories. That's why I didn't know where I saw her. And another thing about my feelings about my mate. It's too familiar. I've experienced it before to a creature but I totally lost him.

We entered the living room for royalties. There I found the two great Queen. My mom used to be with them at the time she was still alive that's why I really know this two great Queen's. There's other five Queen's and two of them, Queen Cassiopeia and Queen Cleopatra is the only I met personally. The others is dead and missing.

"My majesty! "I greeted them. I bow before walking at their direction. Queen Diana pointed the space beside her. "Have a sit, Princess Yuri. "

A maiden brought me a cup of tea. "What can I do for the two of you? "I asked them and have a sip of tea.

"We want you to-"

"If you want me to be a member of this organization again. I'm already saying out loud the word 'No'. "I interrupted at Queen Diana's sentences. It may sound disrespectful but I'm Yuri. I-

"You really are impatience, are not you? "Queen Liliana said, Queen Diana chuckled at me. I pouted.

"It's my father's fault. He train me to be this, so, sometimes I'm rude. So take it or leave it. "

"But seriously, I really don't want to be one. I'm happy to my current life right now. If I'm going to join this organization, I must have a deep reason. As in deep as the ocean blue. "

"By the way, how are you? "Queen Liliana asked.

"I'm fine. Still alive and swimming-nah-I'm now walking, so, yeah. Alive and walking. "I laughed.

"We heard that your step-mother will be dethroned soon. "I nod. "Good for her. Deserve. "Queen Diana said.

"Well, it's my brother's plan. And I want to live my peaceful life back then, "I said.

"Okay, let's go straight. What my Queens want from me? "I put down my cup of tea.

"Not me, my dear. Liliana is the one want something from you. "I turned to Queen Liliana. She look at me intently.

"What is it my Queen? "

"I want a favor from you, "she sighed.