🐺 Chapter 32 🐺

Under the grey sky, the rain pour down the chaotic land. Blood and rain mixing together in the soil. Although, its not enough to stop those brave spirit to fight for their life. Every souls has their own agenda, own goal in this never ending war of life. Fire after fire. Explosion after explosion. Striking down all the enemies. Werewolves growl became more aggressive. Vampires became more violent to their foes. As for the fairies and witches support the front liners, angels and demons defend them from the other side.

I can't understand humans. Alam ko naman na ang iilan sa mga kabilang sa Allied Forces ay napipilitan lang lumaban dahil sa sinumpaan nilang tungkulin. Pero ang hindi ko maintindihan ay bakit patuloy pa rin nilang pinaglalaban kahit alam nilang mali na ang ipinaglalaban nila at may mga inosenteng buhay na ang nadadamay. Handa nilang patayin ang sariling kalahi para lang sa kapangyarihan. Handa nilang ipagbili at ipagkanulo ang kapwa nila para lamang sa kakarampot na barya. Nadiskubre ko na may mga mortal ang kasama sa hostage ng Allied Forces. Hindi ko akalain na sukdulan na ang kabaliwan ng mga ito dahil pati kapwa tao nila ay dinamay nila sa hindi makataong experimento para lamang makamit nila ang walang hanggang buhay. Exchanging their lives for their desires is an inhuman and unforgivable sin.

The Allied Forces loss in the battle as their superior and the dark side leave them hanging on the battlefield. I saw how different was Raize in the battlefront. He is indeed a monster in the battlefield. He didn't show any mercy upon his enemies. The other princes of other kingdom came to stop Raize from annihilating everyone. I understand them, not every enemies is our enemies. At least give them a chance to change their life.

The Brossempoy's soldier and medical team assist those werewolves we rescued from the Allied Forced. All of them give their gratitude towards me and my brother. I'm happy that they are also thankful to my brother and can see his good acts kahit na dakilang babaero itong kapatid ko. I sigh then I lead all the werewolves back to Brossempoy Kingdom. We marched as we reach the entrance of the Kingdom. All werewolves welcome us with a warm greetings. They all lined up in each side of the road..

As we return to the Brossempoy Kingdom with the knights and my fellow werewolves that has been slave of humans. The knights and medical physician treat those wounded, habang ang iba ay nakabalik na rin sa kani-kanilang pamilya.

Tahimik na nagtungo ako sa Reyna, which is my mom. I'm with my brother, he can't stop overemphasizing things and complaining that Brenda didn't cheer him up. What a baby!

"Ang yabang mo kasi, tsk, "sikmat ko. Napanguso si Bryce. "Pero kuya, nagbago na ako. Hindi na ako babaero, si Brenda lamang ang katangi-tanging laman ng puso't isipan ko. "Napangiwi ako sa nakakahiyang pinagsasabi nitong kapatid ko. I admit I'm too, inlove with Yuri, pero hindi naman ako naging ganiyan or maybe...

I stare at Bryce with a dumbfounded look. "What the! Keep your cheesy potatoes with you! "

Someone fake a cough. Nilingon namin ang pinanggagalingan nito at nakita ang aming ina na masayang nakangiti sa amin. "I'm glad you two get along well. "

"No, we are not! "I and Bryce said in unison, both denying even it's already obvious.

"Anyway, now that the war has end. I want the two of you to fucos in your responsibilities, "Mother said to us. Bago koronahan ang isa sa kanila bilang crown prince ay kinakailangan nito ng matinding paghahanda. And I know one of us, her son, will soon take charge on ruling this Kingdom.

"Mom, I'm not interested in the position of crown prince. Too heavy, "kaagad na pagtanggi ni Bryce. "I'm no interested too, "pag-segunda ko.

Kaagad namang kumunot ang noo ni Bryce. "You are the oldest, kuya. That's why you can't dodge your responsibility to be the crown prince, "Bryce said and smirk.