Epilogue 0.1

February 198

Parenting is really a tough situation but for Yuri and Bryan, it's the most precious moment in their marriage life. Taking good care of their first child and watching him grow day by day is a once in a lifetime experience and the happiness added they feel when Baby Beau come to their lives is priceless.

"Abubububu! "Baby Beau chuckled every time Bryan slowly land his index finger towards the baby while wagging it like a worm. Baby Beau chuckled even his father's hand is still on the air and he laugh more when it reach and tickle his tummy. Bryan feel like he was in seventh heaven when the door suddenly slammed to open and it shows its just his brother who just barged in ready to annoy him. Every time they met in the past, they always bickering with each other.

It's not a surprise that his brother brought his servants and some merchants. "You've finally decided to show up. My son is already 3 months old, took you long enough to come to visit us. "Prince Bryan carry his son–Beau and went to the sofa to sit.

Prince Bryce point the side of the fireplace to his servants indicating to put all the gifts and presents on that side. After they put down all the gifts and presents ay lumabas na sila sa playroom. "Now, now. Don't nag at me my dear brother. Light Org throw me somewhere for a nonsense mission like I am their some kind of slave. "

Bryan's lips shape 'o', ready to annoy his brother. "So, you are not with your mate. She attend a meeting with Lucius last three days, "Bryan said. "Don't worry my precious brother, I know how to comfort you once she developed a feelings with Luci-"Bryan chuckled when he saw his brother gloomy expression. Beau look up to his father and to his uncle Bryce then giggled with his father. "Like father, like son. "His upper right lip lift up and look at his brother annoyed. "I just hope Beau won't take your habit on annoying people around. "

A maid arrived pushing a trolley and stop an inch away from coffee table and serve the two prince with tea and sweets, cupcakes and sandwiches.

"As I was about to say. I'm here to see my lovely nephew. "Bryce took a little sip from his tea. His favorite tea, chamomile lemonade tea. "Haa, I really love this. So refreshing. "

Sinenyasan ni Bryan ang mga maid na lumabas at isarado ang pinto.

"What are those being upto? "The atmosphere around suddenly become dark. "The storm still didn't calm down, they are looking for a way to pin him down and seal him the black magic with him, "Bryce answered.

Bryan tried to calm his self. "I see... "

"Light Org keep sending the two of you in a quest but fortunately mother successfully intercept all those trash. "

"I think someone wants to test our loyalties towards the Organization despite of our kingdom being neutral all this time, "Bryan muttered. Bryce nod his head. "They act like we are some kind of their dogs. "

"Okay, enough with that. Beau is a smart child, I don't want him to hate someone just what he heard from us right now. "

Bryce put down his teacup and stood up. Lumapit siya sa tabi ni Bryan. "Do you want to carry him...be careful. "Bryce carry his nephew in his arm. Beau has Bryan's green eyes but the structure of his face is the same with Yuri. Beau is a spitting image of her mother. Yet, he inherited the wolf ability and appearance to Bryan.

"Hello Beau! "Baby Beau stared at his uncle.

"I'm your most gorgeous uncle, Uncle Bryce-"Prince Bryce words was interrupted when a tiny hand land on his mouth. He look at his nephew dumbfounded while Bryan is suppressing his laugh.

"Oh it seems even my grandson haven't spoken a word yet he knows how to stop someone spitting lies. "Lumingon sila sa boses ng kanilang ina.

"Mother? What are you doing here?" Bryce asked. Queen Liliana crossed her arms. "Why? Is there anything wrong with me visiting my lovely grandson? "