🐺CHAPTER 12🐺

Bryan Pov:

"For the second time, son. Your inauguration is on Monday. "Dad declared.

"Dad, can you cancel it. I'm not really ready for it, "I said. I will try to convince him. I have many plans right now.

"What?! You are cancelling it again? Bryan Dwane Davidson! "he shouted at me. I know, I know this will happen.

"Dad, I already said to you that I'm not interested in this position. You might give Brenda a chance. "I look at Brenda who is in the backyard trying to train hard. Digging up for her dreams. Her dream to be an alpha. But Dad didn't give her a chance to be one because she's too fragile.

"You know that your sist-"

"Dad, I know that, "I calmly said to him. I stood up. "I don't want to be an alpha right now. I'm in... Mess. Many questions popped in my mind. And another thing dad... I met the Queen of Brossempoy personally. He asked me to accompany her sometimes. I can't decline her favor, "I explained. I saw Dad swallowed hard. His face fainted.

"Are you okay, Dad? "I worriedly asked.

"I-I'm okay. By the way, what did she said to you? "

"Well, she's just telling me about his son he lost after the war. I pity her, Dad. Even how powerful she is, she's still sad and mourning. "

"I wish, she will find her peace and happiness, "I said. The one I played a role in the masquerade party is her son. Her son is Prince Braxton Wright who is now nowhere to find after the universal war. In her stories, I now know how lonely her life. How their lost affect her and her mate's connection.

He sat on his chair. "Fine, "he said finally.

"I will grant your wish in one condition. "

"What is it, dad? "I asked. "Just make sure you'll not put me in a fixed marriage, "I said.

"Meet our new business partner. Meet the Tylenolian, Bryan. They are eager to meet you especially Alpha Elyssa. "

I sighed. She's really determined to get my attention huh. Then let's play the game they are preparing for me. Let's see who will win in the end.

"No monkey business dad, "I warned. He laugh. "Of course, son. I know that you already have your mate so who am I to do some nasty thing, "he said.

...

This past few days I became busy. I didn't go to my class and even didn't have a chance to visit my friends. Its to messy and busy here in my dad's office that's why. And besides, he is training me to be a leader.

And this is the day I will met personally the Tylenolian Pack lider.

"Good morning, Mr. David! Glad you are here, "said Mr. Wentworth.

Oh, Good morning Mr. Elthon Wentworth. It's nice to meet you! "I said in return. I saw Elyssa walk to my direction. And when she reached me, she immediately clasped her arms to my arms.

"Hi babe! It's nice that you are here. You really can't resist me, "she seductively said.

Dad cleared his throat and everyone's attention come to him. "Okay, gentleman's and ladies, let's have a sit and talk to our business. "

We sat on our respective places. And as Elyssa, she sat beside me and didn't live me. Godness! I hope this meeting will finish as soon as possible. I can't be with this creature.

"So, about our business. Our business will be stronger as metal if we merge it. "

"Just merge, but, I don't want some nasty suggestion Mr. Wentworth. "he laugh.