🐺 Chapter 24 🐺

Advance Happy New Year, Scarlets!

This update is purely about Yuri's previous mate-Galatian and about her curse. Kaya napa-aga sa pag-update. Actually balak ko lang pag-aralan ang pasikot-sikot sa story na sinusulat ko and every character na inilalabas ko para hindi ko na magawa ang mga pagkakamali ko noon 😂. Kinokonsensya na ako ng mga characters ko.

So, again. Happy holiday and A Happy New Year to all of you. Enjoy! 🥂

***

Naiwan si Bryan na tulala sa kawalan. His parents live him to give him the space he need. Tumayo siya at walang humpay na pinagsusuntok ang pader. His fist is bleeding and the house was about to collapse because of the strong impact of his rage.

His mother came in to calm him. Bryan cried in his mother's shoulder. His mother pat his shoulder and comfort him. "I-I failed again... mom. "

"I hurt her again. I totally give her the painful part of loving. S-She don't deserve this, "Bryan whimper. While his father on the other side listening to him, the Alpha finally realize what have he done to his own family. In order to protect Andorra against Tylenol who has the Pandora's support in their back, he choose to abandon his own family. He became blind and deaf on their needs.

On the other hand, James was lucky to arrive right in time. He saw Yuri. Smiling in the moon yet her eyes is like ceaselessly flowing like a river.

Dahan-dahan siyang humakbang papalapit sa kaibigan, ngunit habang tumatagal na nakatitig siya rito ay ang biglang pag sulpot ng isang imahe sa kaniyang isipan.

Isang babae na nakatanaw sa buwan. In his mind... that girl looks exactly her but she was calling him-

"Galatians. "

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya at bumalik ang tingin sa dalaga. That's the name that the woman in her dream and in his mind calling her!

"How-"he was about to approach her when she spoke. She's now looking at the violent waves of the dark ocean.

"Ito pala... yung pakiramdam. Do you feel it too, right? "Yuri whispered. Hindi maintindihan ni James, naguguluhan siya. S-Sino ba talaga si Yuri? Bakit niya kilala si Galatians? Sino si Galatians? Or more likely to ask, who is he? Siya ba talaga si James?

"Noong mga panahon na magkaibigan pa kami ni Braxton. You always forbid me to hang out with him. And the time I... the time I invalidate your feelings thinking it was crazy, y-you caught me in the act hanging out with him again. It's just a normal thing for me to hang out with male friends but for you, I-I'm sorry for ignoring what you feel that time. "She bowled her eyes out. "And b-because of that, you loss your heart and the time I loss you, too. You joined hand with evil to get power over me. That time I think it was absurd and you are becoming evil for no reason. I-I was stupid to invalidate your feelings. Now... and now, I feel the same pain I indebted to you. To the same person you are jealous of... "

After hearing those words, kahit alam ni James na hindi siya ang tinutukoy ng kaibigan ay parang may kumurot sa puso niya. It hurts like a million spike was pressed to his heart. Para siyang hinila pabalik sa impyerno. And seconds later, hindi niya na marinig ang paligid.

James cry in pain as his head was filled with unknown memories from the past.

Si Yuri na kasalukuyan kinakausap sa hangin ang dating mate was baffled when she heard a scream. Sa likod niya, hindi kalayuan, ay nakita niya si James na namimilipit sa sakit.

Tila nahimasmasan siya sa nangyayari ng makita ang kalagayan ng kaibigan. Kaagad niyang pinatigil ang baloyenteng alon at papalapit na malaking tsunami tsaka mabilis na nilapitan si James.