Chapter 37

Yuri's pov:

Nagising ako sa mabangong aroma at sinag ng araw na nakatutok sa aking mukha. Maingat akong naupo sa kama, may pag-iingat na hinaplos ko ang aking tiyan. This baby inside me is already three months, I don't know what would our child look like. Is the baby a he or a she. Or is it a mermaid like me or a werewolf like Bryan. I don't know, but, I'm pretty eager to meet our child. I believe our child will surely possess both of our power and strength. I gaze at the window then look at the clock. It's already 11 am in the morning.

I get up and went to my closet. "Mi Reina? "Saktong namimili ako ng damit ng pumasok ang asawa ko sa kwarto. Ang sarap paulit-ulitin na banggitin ang salitang asawa. Dahil sa wakas sa mata ng Diyos at ng lahat ay nabasbasan na kami at ganap ng mag-asawa.

"Good morning, mi reina! I see, my beautiful wife is awake. "I look back at him, he greet me with such a warm kiss. I kiss him back. "Good morning, mon roi! "

"Are you ready for our vacation? "I nod and went back to searching for a cozy and comfortable clothes. "Yes. I can't wait to see where will you take me. "

I felt his arms wrap around my stomach while he's standing behind me. He gently caressed my tummy.  "Our treasure is so tiny. I can't wait to see our treasure. "

I face him. "I'm sure our treasure can't wait to meet us too. "My husband remain his arms around my waist but of course he is so careful not to stay to close for the baby's safety.

I felt his lips touch my forehead. "I cook our brunch. Eat first, I'll just ready your warm bath. "I nod, he guide me towards the kitchen and he went back upstairs to ready my bathtub.

After I eat my lunch, hinugasan ko ang mga pinagkainan ko at nilinis ang kitchen bago ako umakyat sa taas. Sakto namang naabutan ko si Bryan na nag-iimpake.

"Ngayon na ba tayo aalis? "I asked, he nod. "I prepare that place specially for you, "he said. I enter the bathroom to take a bath. After we prepare everything we need ay lumabas na kami ng bahay.

"This is sudden departure for our vacation, we don't have-"my words was hang in the air when I heard a loud horn of a ship. I gaze towards the ocean and saw a cruise ship.

Bumaling ako sa asawa ko na nanlalaki ang mga mata. "I told you, I prepared everything. Because I want to spent every moment with you as special as it could be. "

I hugged him, "I didn't know you are full of surprises. Thank you, mon roi. "

"You are always welcome, mi reina. "He kissed me on my forehead and down to my lips. While we busy are self with each other's company, the crew get some of our things and prepared for our departure.

***

Meanwhile, on the shore near Pandorra Kingdom, the boundary between Pandorra and the old Kingdom-Chrysler. Umahon ang grupo ng Emperor. Para silang mga basang sisiw.

"Those cocky bastard! How dare them ignore my augury! "The Emperor Adriel stood up and wiped his self. If it not were to his power ay hindi pa siya makakabalik. "I barely giving them mercy and yet they get haughty! "

"Maybe it's because of those mermaid, Your Imperial Highness. "Nakayukong wika ng kaniyang Regent, the empires trustworthy emperor advisor. Emperor Adriel smirked. "Hmm, it seems that way. What else do you think they are planning? "

"They are building an alliance through the marriage between Prince Bryan and that mermaid princess who throw us-"The Emperor  lared at him. "Don't you dare utter a word about that wench! "He growl.

"Now lead the way to the palace! "His paladin, despite of the fatigued they get has no choice but to stand guard over the Emperor.

Nang makarating sila sa central square ay kaagad na nagsitakbuhan sa takot ang mga mamamayan ng Pandorra.