Special Chapter 3

Bryan Pov's:

The first thing I remember was I was chased by the rouges after I lead them away for my brothers to return home safely. My body was badly injured but before I fell in the cliff of darkness, I heard someone arrived and help me.

I never expected that I would make it out alive because the weapon that rouges use against me is silver. And silver is fatal to likes of us.

I was in the midst of darkness that's why I already accepted my destiny, that I won't see the light anymore. But when I feel that tingling sensation, that sweet scent and a strong volt of electric connecting me to someone, creating a crimson red string. It is so strong that I can't resist it, so, I followed it. 

In just a blink of an eye, I am back to my chamber. With my family and servants waiting for me to wake up.

Father was emotional and mother was in raged.

"My son... "Father, King Braxton, the King of Brossempoy hugged me. Unlike mother, father is tough outside yet a softy cat inside.

"How do you feel, son? Do you want some meat? Drink–oh wait. Hey get us some water. "One of the servants hand me the water and I drank it.

"I-I don't feel any pain... what happened? "It's true, because there's no trace of scratch or scar on my body. My body is actually feel light.

"My bestfriend happened to having a picnic with her daughter at the shore that time, "Mother said. "Did she help me? I-I should sent my gratitude to her. "

"She did help you fight those rugs but the one who healed you is her daughter. She's quite skillful in just age of two. "Mom gaze upon me and smiled weirdly.

"S-Stop looking at me like that mom! "I look away, father laugh. "It seems our son find his mate, huh. You are growing so fast. "

Despite of their attention to me, they look more anxious for something else. Then suddenly I remember my brother. I immediately get up.

"B-Brothers. My brothers, w-where are they? D-Did they go home safely? "A complete silent covered the room. Father comfort me while mother stare at the window and clenched his fist.

"I'm sorry, only Bryce went home safely– "Napahilamos ng mukha si Dad, he was preventing his self to cry with these people around us.

"Those rascals! I'll beat their lungs out of their ass! "

I clenched my fist. How did these all happen? And who...who could have the gut to this to us. Rough won't move without orders. Someone...someone is behind this.

"I should look for my brother–"

"Son! "

"Bryan, anak! "

"Your highness! "They all stop me on getting up.

"Even if you are in good shape, you are not mentally stable. Me and your mother will take care of this matter. "I look at them.

"We'll make sure to find Brent and crash those fools from triggering us. "

***

The daughter of my mother's friend turns out a princess of Aquarine Kingdom. A kingdom for mermaids and merman. She visited with her mother everyday and I know that day that we are somehow connected. I'm too young to understand the feelings I felt that time but I remember I brought an island for her. An island that surround by the vast ocean.

And when I'm ready to discuss what's between us and Princess Yuri, the news spread like a wildfire about Queen Yuzuki died, since that day she never visited again that I understand. She never wrote nor sent reply to me but I wait patiently.