🐺CHAPTER 2🐺

Yuri povs:

Shhh, calm down, Yuri. They won't bite you. I keep it chanting on my mind. Unless they don't know who really you are hindi ka naman mapapahamak. Gosh, this is frustrating.

Kanina pa ako kinakabahan. Ni hindi man lang ako sinamahan ni Kuya Nathan, bagkus ay tinawanan lang ako. Haish, ang lalaking yun talaga oh. My first day of school in werewolf society! My freaking first day!

By the way, where is the room A-8? Lumapit ako sa isang grupo ng kababaihan na nakatumpok sa tabi ng locker.

"Ahm excuse me, do you know where the A-8 room? "I asked to the sophisticated woman, she just frowned to me at ang ibang babae ay tumigil sa pagsasalita at humalakhak.

"Know your place bitch! You are talking to a Luna for Pete's sake "she screams, I mentally rolled my eyes. So, who cares? I'm the princess and most higher than you.

"I'm just asking, " and you three must know your place! Arghh, damn this werewolves!

"How dare you to talk like that to a Luna you low key wolf!? "the another one said, I'm not a low key, tss. They are getting on my nerves!!! Nagtatanong lang naman ah, bakit ayaw nilang sumagot.

The luna girl faced me after she is done in putting a paint on her ugly face. She smirked to me, "Only stupid who don't read signs will lost their way. And I'm not your tour to guide you here? And well, I don't care about idiots like you, " she said and bump my shoulder.

I hold my temper. I hated at all is an arrogant and boastful being... if that's happened I'll surely cut their head and kick her ass. But I'm new here and I'm taking good care of the honor of the family who help me. Kailangan kung rendahan ang galit ko.

"Let's go girls, we will getting late, "she said to her companion as they nodded to her. Her friends is just like her pawns in her eyes. What a bitch!

"Yeah right, Elyssa. We are just wasting our time here. Hindi ka dapat nakikipag-usap sa mga walang kwentang wolf, remember mahal ang bawat salita mo, "her friend said.

I sighed. Patience, Yuri. Patience is a virtue. So, you must keep it.

Keep in your mind that you must keep your identity no matter what, even it makes you suffer. Just wait bitch,once I became free I will take sure your death will be grand. Inhale, exhale. Yeah, that's it. Calm your ass Yuri.

"Do you need something, Miss?" someone asked as I open my eyes. Nakaramdam ako ng pagkalabog ng dibdib ko. Maybe dahil sa kaba lang. I look at the voice... and there gotcha! And oh what a handsome creature is this. Parang lumukso ang puso ko ng makita ang napakagwapong nilalang na nasa harapan ko. He's black hair like a mushroom is fix with gel. Kakulay ng uniform ko ang uniform nya so it means student sya dito.

"Y-yes... if you don't mind I just wanna ask where is the room A-8" I answered to him, he smiled. Grabe, nautal ka pa talaga Yuri.

As he smiled I feel my world shake upside down.

"Shoot. We are classmate. So, let's go. Before our professor caught us" he said, hold my hand and drag me anywhere. I say he is faster than I thought. We stopped to caught are breath. Ambilis, wala man lang warning na tatakbo kami ng ganun kabilis. Kung pabilisan lumangoy baka manalo ako pero sa takbuhan, nevermind.

"You are too fast, "I commented. He peace sign then he say. "Sorry. "Sinserong paghingi niya ng paumanhin. I feel like my heart melted as I saw his cute gentle smile.

"By the way I'm Luthor Ace Johnson. What is your name? "he said while we are walking slowly. Tahimik na ang hall, at mukhang kami ang late dalawa.

"I'm Yua Rei Obama, you can call me Yuri. "I said and before we proceed to the next door I look at him.