Chapter 35

"I'm glad to see all of you fully grown up, "Queen Yuzuki stare at all her childrens. "What happened to you, Mother? "Yumi asked.

"We thought you are dead after our mother poisoned you, "Maxine uttered, feeling guilty for what her mother have done to the Queen.

Queen Yuzuki feel hurt when she saw Meiko's off spring feeling guilty and blaming their self for the sin their mother did. "How I wish I can hug you all now to comfort you all. I don't want you, my childrens, to feel bitter on what happened. "

"But...how did this happen? "Queen Yuzuki and King Ryusie is still hesitant to say it though the Prince and Princess is already fully grown up.

"Are you sure? This is quite sensitive and I don't want you to feel bad for what we are about to say. "King Ryusie don't want to make his children to feel bad or left behind. He doesn't want to do the same mistake he did before to Yumi.

Tumango silang lahat. While James, Luthor, Adham, and Raniel ay inabala ang sarili sa paghahanda ng pagkain para bigyan ng privacy ang magpamilya. Although, Yuri didn't let Bryan go with them and stay by her side instead.

"After I was poisoned, my body was taken by Meiko and imprisoned inside this mirror. I saw some of our officials is her accomplish specially the household who recommend her to be the next Queen if I die, "Queen Yuzuki started.

Maxine sighed. "I'm glad mother didn't became the Queen. "Everyone nod to agree. "But it didn't stopped there. The body you mourn and burned as the sun goes down, it's not me. They replaced it with someone's body and get my body and bring it with this Mirror. "

"I don't know what her purpose at first, but, later on she copy my charms. It turns out that it is what she used to get the King to sleep with her, "she continued.

Maxine look down. "I didn't know she really went that far. "Her eyes are gloomy and tears almost cover her previous jewel like eyes. "She even manipulated Yumi and everyone got all swayed by her schemes. "

Then all of the sudden she get on her knees and bow down. The Queen was shocked on what she did.

"M-Maxine... "

"Please let me apologize in behalf of my Mother. I, I badly want to see you even in after life just to apologize to you. You are a good Mother even to me and Mandie before. "She deeply bowed down her head to show her deepest and sincere apologies.

"Maxine, my dear, I accept your apology. But please don't live in vain just because of what she did, "Queen smiled to reassured her.

Akmang tutungo siya sa harapan ni Yumi para humingi rin ng tawad ng alalayan na siyang tumayo ni Yuan. She was caught off guard. She must not thinking about her feelings to Yuan not in front of their parents.

She was all occupied when Yumi spoke. "Yes, I admit I'm all hurt. But you all didn't give up just to bring me back to light. Ate Maxine, please be rest assured now. "

"I just woke up from a deep sleep, now that we are all together, I don't want our bond to be shattered just because of our own doubt, "Yuri said.

Yumi nod her head. "Yes, I agree. "

The whole day was fun as this was a bridge to them to be together again. Pagkatapos nilang kumain ng tanghalian ay pinatawag ni King Ryusie si Bryan.

Yuri look at him suspiciously. "Are you sure it's just a talk, dad? "

Tumawa ang amang Hari. "Yuri, trust this old man. We will just talk. Man to man. "

***

Bryan sit down quietly. Even though he already faced King Ryusie before the Light Collide happens, of course he is nervous. He is more nervous now because he is facing him as the father of Yuri not just some of his past business partners or a meeting in a delegation.