Chapter 38

The sun rises to the east, applying warm dye at the sky–a mixed of orange, red and yellow-as the sun met the horizon as it rises to the east. The cool breeze of the dawn gently brushing to the fields, whispering a serenade to the nature. The chirps of the birds, singing a melody–the sound of unmistakable notes. The Cherry Blossom's petals dancing with the bamboo near the area. It's always the morning scene that the couple and their servants witness this season of summer.

"Mi reina, do you like it? "Bryan placed another serving of sweet pancake and waffles with berry on top of it.

Yuri whose busy munching her food look up to her husband, her eyes suddenly glint sign that she really likes it. "After this, do you want to go somewhere? "Bryan asked.

Yuri stopped, drink her milk and gaze upon her husband. "I want to go ride a horse! "Yuri said with a brilliant smile. Napasapo sa noo si Bryan. Noong nakaraan ay gusto nitong sumakay sa isang pating, tapos sa lobo ngayon naman ay sa kabayo.

"You are pregnant, mi reina. I hope you understand that those animals can't render their self, "he said patiently making her understand. Yuri pouted, her eyes almost to tear up and look down to her plate. "But I want to, no! "She shake her head then she look back at him. "It's our baby's request. "

Bryan chuckled at mahinang pinisil ang pisngi ng asawa. "How about, I transform to my wolf form everyday and then you'll ride on to me. It's much safer for our baby, Yuri. "

Yuri pouted. "But we wanted to mount on the real ones. "

"I didn't know that you are really this cute when you're pregnant. You almost got me but wife, you and our baby's safety comes first. I don't trust and I-wait, "he said. He stood up as a plan pop in to his head.

"I think I know a way, "Bryan said.

Minutes later, Yuri is now riding on a horse. But not an actual horse, it's a horse made up of water bubbles with as strong as the built of horse and Bryan made it like a real horse in Yuri's eyes. It's like a manipulation techniques. Hindi mapag-sidlan ng saya si Yuri habang sakay-sakay sa kabayo. Bryan smiled while watching at his wife enjoying the bubble horse he made. Lumapit sa deriksyon niya si Yuri. "Down, "she said.

Inalalayan naman siya ni Bryan na makababa. "What does my lovely wife wants now? "Yuri hugged him and look up to him with a bright smile.

"Thank you for being more patience with me, "she said. Bryan lean in and kiss her. "No need to worries, I'm willingly to give everything you and our baby need. "

"I'm tired riding horse, I want to ride you–"she pouted when she saw his silly smile. "I don't mean that thing, mon roi. You are so naughty. "

Bryan pinched her nose and laughed. "My wife is really lovely. "

"How about you give me a gift, then I'll grant your wish? "He negotiated. "Really? You will? "As Bryan nod his head, Yuri lean closer and kiss him. He wrapped his arm around her waist but vigilant for their distance for the baby's sake.

They share a sweet and warm kiss under the clear blue and sunny sky.

***

As soon as the Emperor's blood touch the cornea of the unix, the whole area was covered with blood fog, the smell of iron and stingy blood crawled on to them and the screams of the death dominated the whole place. Everyone who attends the trial witnessed terrifying scene. "H-How?! "Napaatras ang Emperor sa takot.

"No, this can't be! I didn't do anything! There must be a mistake in this unix! "The Emperor yelled as they watched the whole murdered scene and what the Royal Family of Pandorra have done to Pandorra and Brossempoy.