Special Chapter 4

After the incident, Bryan and Yuri part ways. Bryan taking care of his Kingdom after his father funeral. He cleaned the Imperial Faction and Noble Faction, little by little remove corrupt nobles and Priest. He slaughtered every nobles that involves at the crime. Mas lalo siyang naging abala ng mapagtagpi-tagpi niya ang lahat. His brother disappearance and the attack of rouges 10 years ago was all connected to his father's death. Iisa lang ang may pakana. Life of being as a Crown Prince, a member of Glorious Royalties, and a fourth year student in Academy is not easy as bee. His mother took a break in Kingdom's affair and his brother is off to training. The Queen, his mother, help him about some errands.

"Son, you should take good care of yourself, stop worrying about those fools, "his mother, Queen Liliana said in a cold tone.

"But they are our people, "Bryan said.

"People who betray us? The one whose behind all of this is still lingering around, somewhere! "

Bryan walk towards his mother and hug her. "Just wait a little longer, mother. I'll make sure they pay for their debt ten times fold. "

Queen Liliana brushed her son's hair. "I know, you are doing everything. But their lives can't bring your father's life. He is such a tender man, he doesn't deserve all of this. "She didn't cried, but her cold voice and dead eyes are telling her heart is dying because of her lost.

***

"Did he sent a reply? "Yuri asked her lady-in-waiting. Kababalik niya lang sa Aquarine nitong nakaraang linggo.

"No letters from him, your highness. "Nakayukong wika ng kaniyang lady-in-waiting. The lady-in-waiting was holding a bunch of letters.

"And what with that bunch of trash? "She asked.

His brother, Yuan is currently taking care of the affairs in their Kingdom with the help of their father. Habang siya naman ay nasa academia kasama ang nakababatang kapatid na si Yumi.

"One of the letters is from your mate, your highness. "Pertaining to Duke Galatians, the lady-in-waiting watch her reaction.

"I'll read it later. Let's head to Yumi, she's waiting for me. "

But turns out into a storm. Yumi was kidnapped, she's nowhere to found. Yuri know where she is because of their connection that their mother tied. She gather all the servants and Knights that she assign for Yumi's safety.

"Did you call for us, your highness? "Nakayukong wika ng head maid na isa sa mga inatasan ni Yuri. 

"Are you seriously asking me that? "If Yuri's voice was enough to kill them, they are all dead.

"I paid you triple than your salary just to make sure my sister's safety–"Yuri slapped her. Gulat ang rumehistro sa mga mukha nila.

"I know you are treating my sister like a lowly fish, but I didn't expect that you'll bend my strong authority for a pity reason of yours, "she said.

"B-But, your highness. We–"

"Stop spitting lies. I already caught the one who sell my sister and all of you just turn blind on what happened. "Pinagkrus ni Yuri ang braso. "I can't trust you for my sister's safety, so, how dare you expect me to trust you now. If you can't guarantee my sister's safety, I can't entrust you any life of a member of the royal family, "she said and leave. She ordered to fired all of them and never accept them at the palace nor their family because they already lost Yuri's trust.

She immediately met with her brother. Nilukob siya ng takot at pag-aalala para sa nakababatang kapatid. Yumi is more than anything to her. Hindi niya mapapatawad ang sarili sa oras na may mangyaring masama dito.