Special Chapter 2

"Itsu ni nattara imōto ni aeru no, kāsan? "(When will I see my little sister, Mother? )Yuri look up to her mother while they are heading back to the shore. Muli kasi nilang binisita ang batang lalaki na anak ng kaibigan ng kaniyang ina.

"Two months from now. "Queen Yuzuki stared at the orange sky reflecting at the vast ocean. "Kinaga ni omachi kudasai. Watashitachi wa sugu ni kanojo ni aimasu. " (Please wait patiently. We'll be able to embrace your little sister soon. )The Queen gaze at her daughter and smiled brightly. Although, she can't wait to see and embrace her second daughter but there's the fear hidden deep inside her heart.

"Then can she be as pretty as you too, kāsan? "The young princess can't wait to see her little sister. "Why so eager, my little mermaid? "

They've finally reach the ocean and swam deep back to the palace. "Because Ani Yuan is always training far away, he doesn't have a time to play with me. "May bahid ng lungkot sa kaniyang tono. Queen Yuzuki stared at her daughter's face and feel relieved. She know that her two daughter we'll be in good terms and her youngest will be in good hands because she has her daughter, Yuri as caring sister and Yuan, the spear of the them.

"Do you love your little sister that much? "Yuzuki held her daughter's hand. Yuri nod to her mother. "I love my little sister, Okaasan! I-I will protect her and we will be  bestfriends! "

Tila bulang naglaho ang alalahanin ni Yuzuki sa sinabi ng anak. Tanging ang mga anak na lamang niya ang mapagkakatiwalaan niya sa panahon ngayon. Dahil maging ang Hari, ang kaniyang mahal na asawa ay hindi siya kayang protektahan. He ended up accepting an enemy to be a member of the family and now the lifeline of the royal family is in the brink of death.

***

The three years old princess come running towards her mother's chamber. Knights are guarding the whole place from the door upto that hallway. Healer and royal doctors coming back and forth, in and out of the chambers. Maids carrying lampin, clothes and soft pillows.

Despite of the restrictions to come in while her mother is currently labouring.

"Her Majesty is losing her life energy and too much blood! Hurry, get the–"Even she's talented enough in her age, she doesn't understand everyone's mumbling and shouting at. She just walked inside and sit beside her mother taking a quick break. Yuri held her mother hand. "Mother, didn't you say I have a healing ability? I-If it's too much pain, I can lend you mine. "

Yuzuki smiled dearly to her lovely daughter. This will be the last time she'll see her face, so, she take her time memorizing her daughter's face and what she could look like in the future. She has the ability to see the future though she can't do anything and won't risk the safety of her children just for a pity fight. She will protect them discreetly and find a way to go back.

"Yua Hikari... "

"Y-Yes, mother? "Yuri's face was determine to do all she got to help her mother to feel at ease but little did the princess know that she cannot do anything in her power for now.

"Can you promise something to mother? "

The young and innocent princess happily nod at her mother.

"Mother will be gone for a while, do you promise to be good and be your little sister's shield while your Ani Yuan is away? "

Yuri can't understand what her mother was saying but she smiled. "I promise mother! I'll be the warrior princess just like you and we'll protect her! "

"Thank you, my little mermaid and I'm sorry... "a tear fell from Yuzuki's eyes. It turns into pearls.