Special Chapter 1

Three Werewolf Princes of Brossempoy went to Colorado Forest for their daily training, (in the present time it's the area where Belizian and Andorrian live.) Prince Bryan, 5 years old, the oldest. Prince Bryce, 4 years old, the middle child. Prince Brent, 3 years old, the youngest.

Malakas na iniwasiwas ni Bryan ang espada sa ere. Stab, slash, and dodge as he continuously attack his sparring instructor. Striking directly to the opponent's flesh, overwhelming speed and strength, as his all his position give a hard time to his opponent to attack. His defense is his attack, his attack is his defense.

While Bryce is training with a wood sword, Bryan was on his real sword fighting. Meanwhile, their youngest is training his wolf transformation.

Unexpectedly, the three prince our gifted with surprising talents.

"Kuya Bryce! Kuya Bryan! Do you see that? I was able to fight on my wolf form! "Brent announced with so much joy. Ginulo ni Bryan ang buhok niya.

"Of course, saan ka pa magmamana. Edi sa amin na magagaling mong kuya! "Pagmamayabang pa ni Bryce. Lady Satin, Bryce friend and personal assistant, give him a water. "Thank you, Satin!"

Nagsimula naman na tuksuhin siya nila ni Bryan at Brent. Ngunit natigil ang kanilang kasiyahan ng maamoy ni Bryan ang paparating na mga Rogue.

Rogue are vampires and werewolves who is on their rampage. They are more likely a part of dark side but works alone. Lady Satin is a Rogue Werewolf, but she is a member of New Rogue Community, which is their loyalty was on the light side, they are trying hard to find the light back to their normal life.

"Kuya Bryan! "Bryce said meaningfully. "Mauna na kayo umuwi. "Bumaling siya sa mga Knight. "Make sure the safety of my brothers! I'll just take 5 werewolves with me. "

"But, your highness! Its too risky! "Bryan look at them with a dangerous look. "I'll kill you once something happened to the two prince! "he said. The two prince was worried on their big brother Bryan is fighting alone. The Knights escort them home. But on the way, near the Brossempoy Kingdom, a fast vampire snatch Prince Brent. Hindi na nakatiis si Bryce at nilabanan ang mga Rogue na sumunod sa kanila. All the Knights was killed, only him and Satin is alive. Someone took his brother Brent. Bryce was left devastated. Pagbalik niya sa palasyo, Satin reported what happened as Bryce was traumatized on what happened. Sinisisi niya ang sarili niya sa nangyari sa kapatid.

Meanwhile, Bryan was able to defeat dozens of Rogues but he run away and decided to run in a different way para iligaw ang mga ito. His shoulder is bleeding. Hanggang sa napadpad siya sa tabing dagat. Doon ay muling nakipagbuno si Bryan. He fight with all his might and give his all strength. Although, his strength doesn't match his age. Hindi niya na pa kakayanin ang susunod na atake kapag nagtuloy-tuloy ito.

Sa kabilang dako, kasalukuyan namang nagkakasiyahan ang mag-inang sirena. Yuzuki with her son Yuan and daughter Yuri having a picnic on the shore when they heard a commotion nearby. Queen Yuzuki is pregnant with her youngest daughter that time.

"Its look like there's a fight going on, mother, "Yuan said. They decided to walk towards the noice then suddenly, from the forest, a boy who is bleeding running away appeared and a group of rogue follow him.

Hindi na nakapagtiis si Queen Yuzuki at tinulungan ang kaawa-awang nilalang na pinagtutulungan ng mga Rogue. "Bantayan mo muna si Yuri, Yuan. I'll help this boy. "

Mula sa kinatatayuan ni Yuzuki, she summoned the water beast and attack together against the rogue. The water ability she possessed is a monster alone and the water beast is wild and uncontrollable once it sniffs the disgusting smell of its enemy. Every Rogues that come to its way was being swallowed. The other rogue flee to save their lives. Yuzuki smiled in satisfaction but realization hit when the young werewolf boy collapsed.