🐺 Chapter 29 🐺

"We should hurry before they enter the north, "Yuan said while Yuri beside him. Humans able to enter the realm of immortals. They were able to see Immortals by the tool that dark side gave to them. And that's a huge crises they are facing because all the life of immortal being are at stake.

"Pero kuya, ngayon lang kami ulit nagkasama ni Bryan. Can you please let me properly bid a goodbye to him? "Yuri asked. Yuan stared at her then sighed.

"Go, I'll be waiting for you on the shore, "Yuan said. Yuri smiled then hug her brother in so much joy. "Arigatō, Nīchan! "Tsaka tumakbo pabalik kay Bryan.

Pasimpleng napangiti si Yuan sa kapatid. Aaminin niya, hindi siya naging mabuting kapatid kanila Yuri. He spends all his life in the battlefield, blaming his self for the death of his mother. He felt responsible for her death. That's why this time, he doesn't want to lose any of his siblings. Specially Yuri and Yumi.

That's the reason why even Yumi sided the dark side, he is trying hard to get her back. Losing his mother, Hailey is a huge tragedy, and he can't afford to lose more life in this endless battle.

***

Bryan's Pov:

"Babalik ako. "Her voice was quite unsure of her words or maybe I just misheard it. Then Yuri hand him her golden pendant necklace. A heart shape shell with a two entangled pearl inside it. "No matter will happens, I will comeback to you. Please kept this pendant as a sign of my promise to you. "

"If I failed, the pearl inside it will vanish. But if it's not, it means I'm safe somewhere. "Hindi nagustuhan ni Bryan ang narinig. Pero may pagpipilian pa ba siya? He is a werewolf and a lost Prince, he has nothing to do to help her.

"Kailangan mo ba talagang umalis? I-I can fight, Yuri- "Yuri put her finger on his lips to shut him.

"Shh, I know you are strong. But you have a territory to rule and protect. You can't just abandon it, "she said.

"Wala akong interest na maging Reyna ng kaharian namin, pero tungkulin ko pa rin bilang prinsesa na siguraduhin ang seguridad at kapakanan ng mga nasasakupan namin. "

I hold her hand then grab her waist up close to me. I close my eyes then let out a sigh as I open my eyes.

"Just promise me one thing, "I said. Kaagad naman siyang tumango. I really don't like her idea, kunting oras pa lang ang pagitan simula ng magsama kami ulit and here a war came to intrude our peace and space.

"Come back safely to me. And when you do, or weather you like or not, you'll marry me. I don't want to waste our time anymore, Yuri. " Dahil pakiramdam ko, bawat minuto ay mahalaga. Na dapat mas iningatan ko pa ang mga panahon na magkasama kami.

She smiled and slowly nod at me. I saw sadness in her eyes and I was about to say a word when she sealed our hearts with our lips. It's sweet and addicting. Like I don't want to be far away from her anymore.

And then she slowly unbuckle from my arms and slowly take a few steps while looking at me.

"See you! "She mouthed. A portal appear behind her.

I hide my fist which is bleeding because of a tight flinch. I smile and wave her. "See you! I love you. "

Before hearing her respond, the portal already take her.

I was about to burst my anger when a hand tapped on my shoulder. Nilingon ko si James. "What? "

"The Queen. She's looking for you, "he said. His eyes are wary and bloodshot.