🐺CHAPTER 11🐺

Yuri Pov:

Queen Liliana faced Queen Brianna and King Roldan of Hellindrat-the parents of Prince Raize-and introduced Bryan to everyone.

"Everyone! "she said.

"Kumare, Kumpare. Meet my son, Prince Braxton Wright of Brossempoy Kingdom. He's back home again! "

"Welcome back, hijo. My name is Queen Brianna Boyle-Smith the mother of Prince Raize, "the Queen of Hellindrat introduced her self.

"How are you? It's been a long time? "

"I-I'm fine my majesty. It's been a long tie but still I do all my best to gain all my memories I lost. "

The King nod and tapped his shoulder. "That's good. Everyone became lost after the war, "King Roldan said to him.

"Finally an old friend visited me! "Raize faced Bryan first instead of me. I pouted. I went to his direction to secretly pinched him in his waist.

"Ouch! "he exclaimed and glance at me. "I hate you! "I glared at him. He scratched his head. "Well sis, what do you want me to say? That 'Oh my old friends visited me', should I add s at the word friend and they will know you are here. Kicking and alive, "I rolled my eyes to him

"I still hate you. You didn't even greet me and welcome," he chuckled. "Oh speaking of greetings. Where's my gift? "he asked.

"Your gift is 'I found her location. And still sleeping like a baby. ' So, what's your plan? "I said.

"Hmm, later. We'll talk about that. But now, just secure your lovah! "he winked at me before facing the crowd again.

Prince Raize embrace Bryan for a second. Yesh, maybe 30 second. "Welcome back, broder! "

"T-thank you. "

"Happy Birthday Prince Raize! Best wishes! "Bryan greeted him.

"Yeah, wish me luck later. Because I will get my best gift ever, "Raize smirked at him.

"Whatever you say, "I said and return to Bryan. We enter the Palace. It so grand and elegant. Dark theme but still it looks stunning. Everyone in the party is starting at us that I just smiled.

I feel Bryan hold my hand. I look up to him. He's taller than me, that's why. "What? Are you nervous? "I asked.

"Yeah, I'm nervous that you'll caught everyone's attention and they will snatch you from me, "he answered. I feel my heart beating fast like it was chased by a shark. My cheek is burning like he put some fire on it.

"W-what are you saying? "I uttered. He gently pinched my cheek. I think my cheek looks like the color of the rose right now. I don't know what am I feeling right now. Am I being embarrassed or ashamed or... It's because the excitement or what?

"You are so gorgeous, Yuri. "he praised me.

"T-thank you! You are handsome, Bry. "My heart can't stop beating like there was a band in my heart keep playing.